“A new Wildwood favorite”

One Fish, Two Fish Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 177 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: USD 25 - USD 36
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 October 2018

One Fish, Two Fish is so unassuming from the outside that you might drive past without noticing (like we did). But when I noticed all the great reviews we decided to try it this year and we've been back at least 4 or 5 times. It's outstanding! The space is small but not crowded -- maybe 12 or 14 tables, but nicely spaced so you're not sitting on top of each other. The decor is muted and uncluttered, the background music is pleasant. They serve Hawk Haven wines but you can bring your own alcohol! The food is fresh and local, as they emphasize -- and it shows. For example, we were there last night (late October) and the vegetables were all (appropriately) seasonal, very different from the mid-summer menu. The menu has mostly seafood, but there's always at least 1 non-seafood item (steak, often). And the service is wonderful -- I love when the staff appreciates their guests, and this is very evident here. Another bonus: you don't have to drive to Cape May for an excellent meal (no sitting in your car while the bridge goes up and down on a Saturday night in August, in other words). They're closing for the season soon, but make sure you head over to One Fish, Two Fish. You'll love it.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

The dining.experience was excellent. Butternut squash soup with whipped cream to start. Swordfish special was delicious. Ask for the bread pudding with creme anglaise. Service is very friendly and efficient. Excellent. Wonderful atmosphere with soft jazz playing. I will be back.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

Good food and something new every time we go in. The staff is fiendly and helpful in ordering. The plae is small but they make it work for them,.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

One Fish, Two Fish is an excellent choice for high quality dining in one of New Jersey's southern beach towns. It's located in a small, not very fancy building and the menu is not huge, but the quality of the food is first rate. I had their most popular dish, scallops and they were delicious - plump, tasting of the sea and a generous portion. Combined with a creamy risotto, couldn't be beat. My husband had the short rib, which was tender with a tangy flavor he very much enjoyed. We had the single dessert available, a rich slab of warm chocolate torte with ice cream and caramel sauce. Yummy! Like many restaurants, this one is BYOB, though they do feature wines from a NJ winery.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I'm a local and eaten in many places and if someone asks me where should I go?? my first answer is one fish two fish they sell wine only. or BYOB love their mussels and the last time we order all apps. one was better than the next. Parking is a problem. That's what I see is only prob and it is pricey but their meals look like masterpieces and tastes it it also. Not your ordinary meal..it's looks like it came out in a fancy restaurant in New York

1  Thank pjmarena