Cattle 'n Clover Irish Pub and Steak House
Ranked #15 of 174 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: USD 9 - USD 27
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Spicer Ave.
Description: Cattle 'n Clover, the steakhouse with an Irish Soul has Irish eyes shining at a copious variety of spirits paired with Guinness Book World Record Famous Sheppard's pie, custom blended burgers and hand cut steaks. After your meal, sit back and enjoy a perfect view of our flat screen T.V's from any seat in the house, shoot pool, or play shuffle board! Multiple private dining room's are perfect for an intimate dinner party or an excuse to escape the Irish craic and opt for a more serene experience in our own little piece of the Emerald Aisle. Our Famous Wings are on Special Wednesdays so be sure to check us out!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a great time at cattle and clover. Great friendly service, they had his favorite teams game playing and the short rib Mac and cheese was 5 star. We will be making this our new spot for good times

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I were looking for a place to have dinner, enjoy some delicious cocktails while watching the NCAA tournament and the Phillies game and Cattle & Clover hit the spot! They had a Prime Rib special that night that was delicious and you can’t beat the delicious taste of the Stoli Doli! Everyone was pleased with all of the Tv’s and the opportunity to watch both games at once. Great time had by all reasonably priced!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We came for dinner with my nieces, who range in age from 1-7. The two older girls got to play pool and shuffle board while we are. I love my nieces to death, but they can’t sit still. I was surprised they were allowed to play around on the pool table and shuffleboard while we waited for dinner. We got to enjoy a couple beers and a Stoli Doli, whatever that is that my wife can’t stop talking about. In my experience, good food and service are everywhere, a place the whole family can enjoy is hard to find. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank pArTy_0F_fOuR
Reviewed 26 March 2018

The best Mac and Cheese EVER! Happened by this restaurant. It has a great bar, tables and booths, 2 pool tables, and a shuffle board. Family friendly. Staff is great. We ate dinner. Shepherd's pie was really good. My daughter got the side of Mac and Cheese. The best ever. We went back the next day for lunch and ordered the Mac and Cheese. We will definitely be back. The staff is so friendly. Loved it.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Have been here several times, food is always great and staff is friendly and inviting. Authentic Irish atmosphere, stop and ask for the mac n cheese!