“Great pancakes”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Delicious breakfast with very reasonable prices. We went on a Tuesday morning around 11 am, and it was not crowded at all. The service was impeccable. We got the peach pancake to start (which is really more like a pie than a pancake), and it was delicious. The blueberry pancakes were wonderful too. If you ask, they'll add fresh blueberries to them. Highly recommended for breakfast.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Food was fresh and made from scratch. The juices are freshly squeezed. Very friendly staff. Food was amazing and absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Went for a Sunday breakfast. Our waitress was OUTSTANDING, one of the top persons to EVER wait on me. Her timing and professionalism was second to none. Lets take a minute to talk about the food. It was very good, but "some" of their prices were a bit high. I will be back for the food but will watch what is ordered.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

the best pancakes I have ever had.though I am an indian I prefer the pancakes of ohop to others.one would enjoy the different kinds of pancakes here

Reviewed 4 April 2016

My daughter and I came here at 9:30 AM on a Saturday morning. The restaurant was about 75-80% full and we were seated immediately.

The staff seems really young (college age perhaps) and our waitress was very pleasant and professional.

I got chorizo, eggs and potatoes with a side of pancakes and my daughter got cinnamon apple cheese blintzes.

The chorizo sausage was just OK but the sunny side up eggs and potatoes were good. The pancakes were excellent. My daughter enjoyed the blintzes.

We will definitely be back.