“Awesome miniature golf”

Pine Creek Miniature Golf
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Wow, not your typical mini-golf course. 2 courses to choose from in a beautiful scenic country setting. It was a warm day but the course is well shaded so I wouldn't hesitate to go mid day. Water " hazards", jump your ball over bubbling brooks. They even supplied us with an extra ball in case we lost one in the water. My teens were proud to make it to the end not having had to use it. Though they did fetch a few out of the water. We had a group of 5 and we laughed alot. Great family experience.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"fun"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 5 January 2017

They are out of business. This was one of the best miniature golf locations, as they made you feel you were on a real golf course.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

This is a very pretty course but it is totally overgrown with poison ivy everywhere. There was also a swarm of fire ants on 3 of the holes. If they did a better job of maintaining the course I would give it 5 stars because it really could be very nice. The management doesn't seem to care either because I have complained before about the poison ivy.

2  Thank greconj
Reviewed 2 July 2016

There are 2 courses, both challenging, geared for older children and adults. However, it could have been maintained better. I observed a LOT of poison ivy on the course. That is probably one reason they allow you to take multiple golf balls before you begin. There is also a fair amount of shade which is not typical of many mini golf courses.

1  Thank Renee D