“Nice dinner, excellent service”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Ranked #11 of 178 Restaurants in Wayne
Price range: USD 9 - USD 24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Experience the best taste with our Italian menu, Italian grille dishes, steak, chops, seafood, and pasta, all in a warm and stylish Italian eatery atmosphere at BRIO Tuscan Grille Willowbrook Mall. Join us at Brio Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Had dinner with a friend last Friday at Brio. Mecca was our server. She was wonderful. My husband and I shared the chicken limone with roasted vegetables and mashed potatoes. The chicken was very good after I added some extra lemon juice. The veggies were delicious. Our friend had the pan seared chicken, which he said was a bit dry, but he too loved the veggies. When it came to dessert, our friend would’ve liked carrot cake, which Brio doesn’t offer, but Mecca suggested the warm chocolate cake with vanilla gelato. Our friend didn’t want the ice cream, so Mecca offered the cake without it, and he said it was excellent. Mecca was very patient while we made our choices and was very helpful with suggestions. Since I have a Brio membership and had an offer for $15 off and also had a $20 OpenTable credit, Mecca was able to get her manager, Carlos, to help her to use both credits, which was great. We took quite a long time with dinner and were not rushed at all. Mecca stopped by several times to make sure everything was good and that we were happy with our meals. Toward the end of the meal, we had a lovely conversation with Mecca. My husband and I have been to Brio several times, and I’ve been here with friends as well, and we’ve always had exceptional service.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

They do a pretty good job. Food is good. Nice bar. Italian fare with open kitchen.
Good for you meal and larger parties

Reviewed 10 November 2017

had a wonderful time with friends here and it was a truly nice atmosphere, great service and a very good menu selection

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Came to Brio with a friend. I had the lobster and shrimp ravioli, which was outstanding. My friend had the pasta pesto special. The dish was much too salty. When she mentioned it to our server, Moses, he offered to have it remade or to bring a different dish, but she was reluctant to put him to the trouble, which he told her wouldn’t be a problem. William Da Cruz, the manager, stopped by to check in on the conversation and insisted on replacing the dish with something she preferred. He must have tasted it in the kitchen because he said the pesto was the problem—he agreed that it was much too salty. She had tasted my dish and really liked it, so he replaced hers with the shrimp and lobster ravioli, which she loved, as did I. It was a very, very positive experience and we both appreciated both Moses’ and William’s attention and kindness.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Brio never misses with its dishes. The food is consistently very good with excellent service and beautiful atmosphere. I had soup and flavored bread pizza this time and it was delicious.