“New Restaurant has a great Future”

Novellis Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 179 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

A very friendly and accommodating new restaurant from the moment of arrival. Also has lots of convenient parking. The wine list was good and the cocktails drinkers were accommodated nicely (cosmopolitan, Hendricks Gin, etc.).
The terrific service was complimented by a very nice, extensive menu - Duck Prosciutto, Caesar Salad, Trout, Pork Chop, Branzino - all nicely prepared.
Certainly a place to which a return visit is indicated.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Cheese and olives and bread at start of meal was very good. Fried calamari appetizer was average. I had the filet of sole stuffed with crabmeat which was one filet. The sauce had a taste of lobster bisque and was good. Mashed potato side was the size of an ice cream scoop but very tasty. It also came with 4 Brussels sprout halves. For $28 it was a little pricey. It was a Saturday night and they were busy. It took a while between getting our appetizer and the entree. The biggest draw back was the noise. It was very loud and hard to hear the person across from me. We were at a round table for 6. My wife had the same meal and enjoyed it. The others in my group seemed happy with their choices of veal chop, branzini, penne vodka, and the octopus appetizer and Caesar salads. We didn’t stay for dessert but the baked pears with vanilla ice cream was calling my name. Overall I would give it another try in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Not a lot to say other that is so loud in this restaurant that you can’t hear yourself think.
They definitely need to hire an acoustic engineer to find some way to absorb some sound. Secondly we were seated for dinner at 7:30pm and our entrees were served at 9:10. Need I say more? We won’t be back.

1  Thank NJhotelguy
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Upscale, yet comfortable restaurant. Wonderfully prepared fresh ingredients. The grilled octopus is a stand out. Although everyone at the table was busy finishing the kids mac an cheese!

1  Thank Germaine08
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a delicious meal here-AGAIN!
We shared the Caesar salad which was. Crisp,cold, and perfectly dressed with just the right amount of garlic & anchovy Caesar dressing! My main course was a bronzini piccata dish which was fresh and succulent. My husband had a delicious juicy veal chop!
The prices reflect the portion and quality of the food served and are absolutely appropriate! We will see you again soon!