“Bahama Breeze”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 179 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Nice dining experience. The food was delicious and the service exceptional. The take out service is quite nice; the service very hospitable and the food hot and delicious.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

we walked into Banana Breeze for dinner, and it was busy!! we were seated promptly... within a few minutes, Peyton, our server shows up with a HUGE SMILE...
Peyton introduced us to several beers... she surprised me with a sample of an IPA within seconds, not knowing that I was sitting right behind the bar...
we placed our order, the food came out in under 12 minutes... the manager, Nick was keeping his house in check, though he didn't have to... Nick's entire staff, was on point...
the food was great... this location is better than the Bahama Breeze on Route 17!!

thank you Nick and Peyton!!

oh, I needed the hammock to take a nap after that meal....

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My wife and I ordered what we had ordered several times before. Fish tacos and Jamaican Jerk chicken and appetizer of coconut shrimp. Not that it was "that" bad. The coconut shrimp came quickly and was overdone(based on prior visits) and the entrees were not cooked(made) with the same "stuff" they had been. The prices we noted have continued to rise over the past 8 months and the quality of the food has gradually become something you'd not expect at a "specialty" restaurant. All of it was blah...
My wife and I almost at the same said how the food didn't taste or have the character it once had. At this point we decided to look elsewhere for dining out.

We hope this raises a "red" flag to Bahama Breeze mgt and they go back to the quality they used to have. We'd be happy to know they did!

1  Thank pavol p
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Just no words it’s lovely food is great drinks are great people are nice place is clean they come often to table to see if u need anything and I like that

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Some days after work I like to change my attitude with a change in latitude. Bahama Breeze is a perfect recipe for that change. I did the Happy Hour which is Mon-Fri 4-6 and a late night Happy Hour Sun-Thursday 9-close for those of us who work late. Appetizers are half price. I recommend the Coconut Shrimp but the Habanero Wings and Jamaican Wings are also a good choice. Drinks are reasonably priced so you can enjoy yourself without having to take-out a second mortgage. 14 oz. drafts are $3, 20 oz. drafts $4, classic cocktails are $4, margaritas $5 and throw in some mojitos and pina coladas. The change in latitude would not be complete without the Caribbean feel. The building's exterior is beach house style with a nice outdoor porch. Don't look across the parking lot to Nordstrom's Rack, it spoils the ambiance. The interior is fun with tropical beach paintings and ocean reminders all about. I would like the lighting to be turned up a bit so I wouldn't mellow out as quickly. In summary, it is great on drinks, appetizers and atmosphere and Happy Hour is easy on the wallet. Allen was the waiter and management should appreciate him.