“Great meal, awesome drinks - get jerky!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 183 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017

First time eating here, I was pretty impressed with the menu... 5 pages of specialty drinks, and fantastic Caribbean style food. I got the Jamaican sampler - it was great... jerk pork, jerk chicken, rice and beans, veggies - really good. Not quite as "jerky" as the food you'll find in Jamaica, but still pretty good. Drinks were fantastic. Between my wife and I we tried 2 of the rum sampler flights..every one was great, you can't go wrong. Looking forward to my next visit. Sit inside if you have sensitive ears - loud live music outside...

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Took family for an after church meal. Simply fabulous overall. Had Guac and chips and empanadas for starters. The mango chutney was awesome. I had the "taste of jamaica" i believe, with the chicken and pork. No problems with seating or anything else. Have been before to see the live band but just missed this time. No worries will return very soon.This is one of my favorite NJ spots.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Great cocktails and frozen drinks at excellent prices during happy hour. Good prices for apps as well.

Service is not great at the door; however the waiters were fine.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Very good service. My favorite is the paella and they did not disappoint. Empanadas were very good. Good value overall.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Service at this time was a little slow but the were fairly busy. They have a extensive mixed drink menu. We spent aprx. 20 minutes trying to figure out what drink we were going to try. I had the Pain Killer my wife had the Pina Colada, both were very good. I ordered the Paella my wife had the Linguini lobster and shrimp

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!