“Nice meal ”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 176 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Very good service. My favorite is the paella and they did not disappoint. Empanadas were very good. Good value overall.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Service at this time was a little slow but the were fairly busy. They have a extensive mixed drink menu. We spent aprx. 20 minutes trying to figure out what drink we were going to try. I had the Pain Killer my wife had the Pina Colada, both were very good. I ordered the Paella my wife had the Linguini lobster and shrimp

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Less time waiting to be seated as at nearby "Olive Gardens". Great place to hangout after shopping ! Food is delicious.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I went yesterday for father's day and really horrible service. After we were seated it took 30min for someone to come to our table and thats only after I went to manager to complain. Then they send a lady over who is not our waiter, she made it very clear she couldn't take our order and our waiter should be there soon. She went over specials and then took our drink order. Them we had to wait another 10 min for the actual waiter to come and take our order. He didnt introduce his self and barely apologized. So 20 min after placing order he comes to tell me that the lobster mac and cheese was no longer available. I was beyond livid because magememt or kitchen should have informed their staff. Now we had to waited even longer food. Never again at this location!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I have visited this restaurant many times and it has not disappointed me. I am from Caribbean heritage and love the tastes of every dish eaten. There was a live band in the Bergen location that was great, it also has nice ambiance .A wise tip; Fridays are super busy and if you do not have a reservations it is hard to get a table under a half an hour.

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!