“Excellent, authentic Polish food -- top notch!”
Review of Krakus

Krakus
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Wallington
Cuisines: Polish
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I realized I had dinner here last year, and now a couple of weeks ago, and didn't give reviews -- and this place deserved it. The food is excellent, and service is as well, and both times I enjoyed the food tremendously.

Get the sampler -- it had the pierogies, kielbasa, potato pancake, and I don't remember what else, and it was excellent! A lot of flavor and taste, and authentic, so you get the real deal. The flavor just comes through every dish. We also got the blintzes -- and while I grew up on store-bought blintzes, and home-made as well (not authentic Polish style) -- these were awesome! Tasty, flavorful, light and airy, but just the right denseness and substance.

The menu is very strong and has a lot of depth. If you are looking for authentic and excellent food -- look no further.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I celebrated several birthdays at Krakus; reminds me of my mother's home Polish cooking! I recommend the Polish plate and borscht for newcomers.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We always stop in for a dinner pick up
The food is always great . We had few parties there and everybody enjoyed the good food and the atmosphere

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

They serve the best polish dinners in the area.
We usually order for take out but we had a few parties there in the past. The people working there are always nice and the food is amazing for the price. Try their Hungarian pancakes and the soups are also great.

1  Thank Weber97
Reviewed 29 August 2016

My cousin and I ate here about 7PM on a Saturday. Along with a party of three who arrived minutes after we did, we were the only people dining. Dining room has formal look. Many of the tables had fanned white napkins whereas our two tables had flatware wrapped in paper napkins. Waitress was pleasant and helpful. Cousin and I split a Polish platter: piece of kielbasy, bigos, a stuffed cabbage, three differently filled pierogi (meat, mushroom, potato) and two delicious potato pancakes. Accompanied by a side of apple sauce and sour cream. We also split an order of dessert crepes filled with a sweetened cheese and garnished with whipped cream. Best I've ever had.

1  Thank KobeV10

Been to Krakus? Share your experiences!