“First visit: positive experience”

Mizuki Hibachi & Asian Bistro
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Had dinner here for the first time, in the dining area, not the hibachi. Both my spouse and I ordered sushi dishes. They were tasty and nicely presented. Service was prompt and attentive. We will return.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Several of us ate here 8 yrs ago and it was great. We ate here on Sunday 9/16 and we were all very disappointed with the entire meal. 6 of us had a reservation, but when they sat us we waited for quite a while until they added 4 more people! Then it took forever for the cook to come over to begin to cook our meal on the hibachi grill. The cook was ok; nothing special about him. The problem with the meals was he added two HUGE heaps of chopped garlic to the rice and the noodles. It overwhelmed the entire meal. Plus he added teriyaki to our fillet mignon & chicken and that's all we could taste! They've never added teriyaki before to the meats so this was very disappointing. The portion for the fillet mignon was on the small size for the $34 we paid. We also waited extremely long for the waitress to take our credit card to pay for the meal. It was the longest and most disappointing meal we've had there. We will not eat there again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome chef Anthony, gave us a good show and perfectly cooked food, flavorful and plenty. I highly recommend the hibachi here.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I'm disappointed with the presentation of the food. It's almost like the chefs are getting lazy. It's not my imagination, just look at the pictures I took in 2015 and the latest one. There is a big difference in appearance and even the quantity of food is being reduced. The proof is in the photos. They're turning over wait staff like crazy. I hope they get their act together because I love this place but it looks like it's going down hill fast.

As an update I just had dinner with friends however no sushi this time.I got the kitchen hibachi and it was delicious. My friends ordered some sushi and loved it. The wait staff were more on the ball and I think they are improving. I have ordered the sashimi the last couple of times I was there and it’s always fresh but the presentation is just not good. Good luck

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018

We were in the area so we tried Mizuki Hibachi for the first time. We arrived around 6 pm and the place only had three other tables with guests. We were seated at a Hibachi table by ourselves. Seated at the next Hibachi table were three women who allowed their 4 children to run around the restaurant screaming. The entire time that we were there the children ran in circles yelling while the three mothers sat at a table and talked. I couldn't believe that the management allowed it. Both our Hibachi dinners, the Hibachi chef and the service was very good. The restaurant was very clean and well maintained. It was a shame that the management allowed these four children to ruin everyone's dinner in the restaurant. I don't think that we will be back.

Date of visit: January 2018