“Great Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Came to dinner with my parents, I had the lamb chop tre fungi, and then it was out of this world, best lamb chop I've ever had. Mom had bronzini & dad zuppe de pesce and both absolutely loved their meals. Our waiter was great & always right there when we needed something.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Andrea's is a nice Italian restaurant serving excellent food from appetizers, Dinner and desert. Nice fish selection and other dishes with an attentive wait staff. There is ample Parking in the rear of restaurant. Being located in a strip mall takes away some of the charm of the dining experience. Prices are a little on the high side but the quality is there.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

This place is HORRIFIC! Possibly the worst dining experience I've ever had. I've eaten here 3 times always terrible. I was dragged back with the promise that my experience was an aberration. It was not. This establishment hits the Trifecta! Bad Food, Bad Service ,Bad Atmosphere.
The place is so loud you can't hear anyone at your table. The waiters are apathetic and unknowledgeable. The food is unappealing and tasteless if your lucky. Stay Away or you'll be sorry.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We recently ate here with friends, and found the service good, and every part of our meal to be delicious. The calamari appetizer was light and cooked perfectly. The mussels were in a broth that was great for dipping the tasty , crusty Italian bread in. I had scallops in a light tomato broth over angel hair pasta- it was delicious! It was also a large enough portion that I took half of it home to enjoy the following day. Our group of two couples was pretty full by the time dessert was offered....but we couldn't resist the flaky, in- house made napoleon , so we decided to share it. A great ending to a wonderful meal!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

its been 3 years since we left upper saddle river NJ for sunny florida.. why? property taxes of $16,500 now $3,100.. no death taxes.. no income taxes.. great weather... but yes we pump our own gas... anyway, my wife dragged me back to bergen county NJ to visit her friends for a few days. she wanted to go back to andrea's.. we always liked this place. excellent food and service.. esp with bill, a great waiter who works at bloomingdales in white plains for lunch. i had the veal with eggplant.. yummy.. even though they have a full liquor license they let you bring your own with no corkage fee.. BYOB.. the only good thing about NJ. highly recommended..

Been to Andrea's? Share your experiences!