“good eats.. i like it here”
Review of Andrea's

Andrea's
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Waldwick
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2017

its been 3 years since we left upper saddle river NJ for sunny florida.. why? property taxes of $16,500 now $3,100.. no death taxes.. no income taxes.. great weather... but yes we pump our own gas... anyway, my wife dragged me back to bergen county NJ to visit her friends for a few days. she wanted to go back to andrea's.. we always liked this place. excellent food and service.. esp with bill, a great waiter who works at bloomingdales in white plains for lunch. i had the veal with eggplant.. yummy.. even though they have a full liquor license they let you bring your own with no corkage fee.. BYOB.. the only good thing about NJ. highly recommended..

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Second time I've been here the dessert is good but I felt like the quality has gone down since my last visit.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is a top notch restaurant, what you would call a neighborhood gem. My wife and daughter ordered the snapper special and I ordered the scallops with angel hair pasta, The serving size was big but the food was better. We really enjoyed the food but the desert was even better I ordered the Neapolitan which was a very light and crispy pastry filled with a heavenly cream, Mama MIA! They also gave us chocolate covered bananas and Italian almond biscotti, wow very good! If I could give this restaurant 10 stars I would. I think the locals may be tired of going to there great restaurant but we love it! Move to Franklin lakes we will keep you fully booked for 20 years!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Used to love Andrea's. The food is still terrific, but the noise level makes conversation impossible. Best possible wait staff. We no longer go there because of the noise.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

No doubt it is a great family restaurant. You get to see very similar folks day in day out for dinner. They renovated their restaurant about 3 years ago and added an upper level and sort of a sports bar. Decor appeared no where near the theme of an Italian restaurant, hence, for first time diners, it could be a bit of a disconnect and could mar their dining experience. Food is good but not necessarily great. Potions are enormous. The secret to the success of Andrea's is their long time employee, Bill. He is the greatest. He adds that tinge of finishing touch to a great dining atmosphere.

1  Thank SQ380JC