All reviewschannelsdrivewayfridgenywedding
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Hiking Appalachian Trail/ came across this gem.
$75 per night w/out tax for single room. Very clean, furnishings/fixtures seem relatively new. Very helpful/friendly staff. Can’t beat value for the price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeff P
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Love this hotel. Very quiet and tranquil. We were supposed to just stay one night but it snowed (it was Christmas Eve) and since we didn't know how the roads would be on Christmas night, we stayed another night. Glad we did because there was no ice or any traffic yesterday. The owner took all the snow off our car when I asked him since we are both disabled and he did so. Will stay there again. The only problem I had was the bed was high and I am short but I finally got into bed LOL!!!

Room Tip: We had big bathroom, ask for one!
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We came for a wedding in Warwick, NY and the bride/groom blocked all the rooms at this motel for those who needed a place to stay for the weekend. There are not alot of accommodations to choose from in this area.

I would have given this place 4 stars but took off a star for the unexpected rate change situation detailed below.

PROS:
. Great view of the mountains and farms
. Very clean motel
. Nice thick mattress topper for the bed

CONS:
. Small bathroom with a tiny shower. No tub.
. Driveway was steep and hard to turn left leaving the motel
. Not much around the area besides farms and a few wineries
. Ground floor rooms with only 1 window looking out to the mountains and our parked car which slightly blocked the view. The other windows were small and high up on the wall.
. BEWARE of ROOM RATE PRICE CHANGES. There are no prices listed on the website and one would have to call to make a reservation. They do not offer online reservations nor send out confirmations after making a reservation over the phone.
The price quoted to me over the phone was $20 less than the price we checked in. for. When I pointed that out to the front desk lady, she said that the price I heard was for mid-week reservations but I told her I specifically asked what the price was for our 2 night weekend reservations. She insisted that we were getting a deal since the bride/groom blocked these rooms thus giving us a discount. I did confirm with the other wedding guests who were staying here that we were all changed the same higher fee of $105 instead of $85 a night.

If you want to stay here, book this hotel online via TripAdvisor or some other online website. Do nor rely on what they quote you over the phone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

This is the cutest motel. Beautiful scenery, all farms and mountains. The motel was clean, sheets clean and no weird odors. Tiny bathroom but functional.
I would give this 5 stars except I place my order online with Hotels.com for a King Bed and we got 2 full sized.
The area is so lovely too, but pricey restaurants. We had a great time and we will definitely come back

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CTmomma
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Room was clean, warm and bathroom was clean. area was beautiful and very quite at night.
We would not hesitate to go back. Weather kept us from staying the second night.
Owners were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family