Review Highlights
Fun rides terrible food

Good fun with the rides. However, poor planning from the park as we had to wait for the tubes to be... read more

Reviewed 16 July 2018
FranzS434
via mobile
6/23/18 cloudy day,fun day at the park

This was my fourth time in this park,yesterday was the best time not to crowded,not line and not... read more

Reviewed 24 June 2018
lluvi
via mobile

All reviews action park water park water shoes cliff jumping typical park chicken fingers the east coast burger six flags waterpark attractions parks blast cloudy jersey
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Dear God, haven't been to this water park since the 80's, maybe it would have been better to never have ever had returned.

The parking lots are horrible & 10.00 to park. The bathrooms at approximately 10:45AM were horrendous, with NO toilet paper, don't you people prepare the night before for the next round of people for the next day??? It's a Sunday, did you think everyone was on a religious retreat or praying in church & wasn't going to show up??

The mountain is sooo steep that you need a motor scooter to go to each absolutely dangerous ride. This place is a death trap. I was exhausted within the first hour from drudging my body up & down the mountain as my kids said the lines were too long and water to cold.

The brisket sandwiches were the worst & if you want to choke, then it is appropriate that you try one.

On a positive note, since my kids are Mountain bikers, we will be back for this very expensive adventure at Mountain Creek Bike Park.

Have a crazy day

3  Thank Theresadavidjohn
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately I am not a big fan of rides but whenever I have brought youth they have had a terrific time. I enjoyed this place more when I was a youth and it was called Action Park. There are lots of summer activities available, even a few calmer rides and some that don't include water. It would be terrific if they offered a discount price for chaperones who do not want to do the rides.

3  Thank slkexperiences
Reviewed 5 August 2017

The pavement is older asphalt and pretty rough on feet! Really irritating that the slip-and-slide down the hill is restricted to people over 90 lbs - my rising 6th graders who are nearly 5 ft tall couldn't go because they only weigh 80 lbs. So ridiculous because you're sliding down a hill; what possibly could go wrong? There's no staff monitoring the lines, so people/teenagers were constantly cutting the lines...really irritating to all the parents with children who end up waiting and have to keep telling their children that behavior is really disrespectful, while the park staff wasn't even aware.
When we entered, the teenage bag-checking gestapo were really intent on doing their job of ensuring "no food allowed". I get that the company wants to make money on selling food. But, the mom next to me had a 2 yr old - they unpacked her diaper bag and took away two little snack packs of fruit bites and graham crackers. Obviously the management hasn't had small children in a long time, or they are tone deaf and don't know the difference between 6 oz packaged snacks that keep kids from melting down vs. picnic lunches. Come on now.
The jump off cliffs are cool, good shade when waiting your turn, water on August 2 was frigid. Not enough tubes on rides that required them, while there were usually 3-4 deflated tubes lying around mocking you, while you are waiting for your tube to get there...oops, you just thought it was yours then people cut in line ahead of you again. There were alot of chairs under trees - haven't been to a water park before where there were so many. This made it easy to have shady meeting spot for all.

1  Thank BoysFun
Jeff K, Owner at Mountain Creek Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

BoysFun- Thanks for the honest feedback. Our guests are extremely important to us and your feedback is crucial for us to make your experience better. We appreciate hearing about these situations so we can make them right and plan to forward this to necessary departments for review. I hope you'll join us again so we can work to get those 2 more stars!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

All the rides from our youth are gone the Tarzan swing the cannonball there is no looping slide alpine slide they did open a safer one that on is closed also it's a kids park full of immigrants and the giant hills are the same so hard to get around oh and it's a Mr biker park so you have to dodge bikes so your kid don't get run over kids that work there are riding on golf carts and almost ran my 6 year old over on to desperate instances.its sad what they did to the greatest water park of our youth pass on this park dirty as hell and now they don't let you wear water shoes on any ride.so if you want athletes foot be my guest...one more thing how'd u guys get rid of the cannonball.... U suck mt. creek

3  Thank Joseph T
Jeff K, Owner at Mountain Creek Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Joseph,

I am sorry that your trip to Mountain Creek didn't live up to your expectations. Our guests are very important to us and I appreciate your feedback. We are always looking for new ways to improve. I do hope you will come back and give us another chance to prove ourselves.

-Jeff Koffman, CEO

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

There are tons of rides to choose from at this theme park. Some of the rides are for toddlers while there are others for adults such as cliff jumping, the Zero-G ride, or the H20-No slide. I had a blast there. Go there, go now!

3  Thank rdHAWKS
Jeff K, Owner at Mountain Creek Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Hey there rdHawks,

Thanks for the 5 stars! I am so happy you enjoyed your time at Mountain Creek! I am glad you enjoyed the Waterpark and all the rides and slides. Looking forward to having you back soon for some more adventures!

-Jeff Koffman, CEO