“Terrible!!!!!!!!”

Koki Buffet
Ranked #58 of 157 Restaurants in Union
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I work in the restaurant industry and never have I witnessed such unprofessionalism. The hot food this afternoon was by far not up to par. It's one thing if one or two items look as though they may have been sitting out awhile but when the whole hot side looks like a stomach ache waiting to happen, it changes things. I typically do not leave bad reviews because every restaurant has a bad day. But when the manager ping was totally disrespectful, I felt the need to write a review. There is a certain level of professionalism which should always be upheld at any establishment. I will never return here! By the looks of that food, I advise people to steer clear.

Ps. The sushi side is good and the workers in the sushi area were pleasant.

1  Thank Sheyna C

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Arrived just after 5pm.
Plenty of sushi to choose from.
Husband enjoyed the hot and sour soup. I started with hot tea and chicken teriyaki, coconut shrimp, spring roll, then selected
a few sushi bites, ginger and wasabi.
Husband filled his plate with sushi, a few oysters, salmon wrapped in bacon, fried rice, crab Rangoon and Thai beef.
We eat out fill for $34.00+ tax.
Will come back at a later date.
Live koi pond in foyer.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Best buffet in the area!! The only reason why i give it 4 stars is because sometimes if you go during the week when they are slow the food is not as fresh as when they are busy because they are bringing out fresh food!!

Reviewed 29 April 2016

The atmosphere is depressing. Every item I took from the buffet that was supposed to be served hot, was cold and tasteless. They don't have a large selection. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Went there a Saturday evening on two separate times once for a date night the other girls night out. I was hoping the first time was just a fluke was th reason why I did second time. Advertisement from search was nice looking, wrong. To many empty steamers and slower to refill. The are suppose to have lobster but only pieces were served and king crab legs were small which were smallest ever seen. The sushi station was ok. As we were sitting both times waitress cleared plates away ok. They close at 10:00 so around 8:00 food was disappearing as the were cleaning up. I asked one time for a item and was asked how many did you want, my reply was 1 serving well I guess that wasn't enough for them to get it. Would go out my way to visit again. On positives it's a BYOB.

Been to Koki Buffet? Share your experiences!