“Expensive for Totowa”
Review of Spiga

Spiga
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Totowa
Reviewed 11 February 2018

The good things about this restaurant - nice decor, wonderful service, yummy, fresh crusty bread, and very good food. The not-so-good - BYOB and the prices were high for both the area and the food. My friend ordered the branzino special and almost fell over at the $32.00 price tag. It came with 2 small potato wedges and a few vegetables. Salads were al la carte. Overall, I think it was a nice experience but I'm just not sure I'm willing to pay so much for so little again. Sorry.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

One of our favorite restaurants. This is our go to spot when we can’t decide or we are just craving delicious Italian food! The atmosphere is nice, the workers are also very nice as well as the owners. I suggest making reservations, they are always busy. This place is a must try. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Spiga - the service is caring, the food preparation and taste excellent with many choices.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We had a group of 24 people , (golf buddies and spouses). We were in the back of the main room and had room to spare.
My wife had the octopus salad and so did many others. All said it was excellent. The clams oreganato I had were very delicious. The Caesar salad we both had was very tasty. The only reason I gave this establishment a very good instead of excellent was the Branzino was served cold. And by cold I mean cooked, but left to go cold in the kitchen. I had to send it back to get reheated. It was still delicious when brought to me warm.
The service was excellent as was the desserts.

1  Thank MikefromTotowa
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

BYOB and yes the best food experience around! From the ambience of this place and the friendly greeting of the staff makes it one of my favorite restaurants. Not only do you get to drink your favorite wine, beer or spirit because they have no liquor license and you could BYOB But you’re going to have the best tasting food placed in front of you. Pay close attention to specials, they have some unbelievable choices Also off the menu and write down to the desserts. I’ve been here several times already and it’s been a hit every time. Enjoy!

1  Thank Dennis C

Been to Spiga? Share your experiences!