“Way over priced”

Yellow Brick Road Ice Cream
Ranked #7 of 10 Dessert in Toms River
Price range: USD 3 - USD 5
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Best Ice Cream Cakes & Ice Cream at the Jersey Shore. Family fun ice cream parlor with boardwalk atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

$14.00 for 3 of the smallest ice cream cones they had for 3 little kids.... The place was very dirty. We were the only ones in this place and every table was filthy, I cleaned the least dirty that I could find and sat my kids down then went up to order... This was our first time in and will definitely be our last...

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for the past 20+ years and have never been disappointed. From their ice cream to waffle sundaes, ice cream cakes and sandwiches- they’re all AMAZING.

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank Alyse G
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I love their ice cream and to-go boxes of ice cream sandwiches and petite sundaes! On my most recent visit, the counter person wrapped up my cone to go. (Thank you!) Not an overwhelming selection of hard ice cream flavors, yet something for everyone.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank foodieg982
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We come here often when we're in the area. We typically walk from where we stay in Toms River, but if you do drive and parking lot is full you can park in the lot attached. There's so many flavors to choose from. You must at least once experience the ice cream waffle. It's one of the best!

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

It's a nice place to get good ice cream. Keep up the good works!! I would recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: February 2017