“How many ways can you cook tofu,saiten,soy protein?”
Review of Veggie Heaven

Veggie Heaven
Ranked #4 of 133 Restaurants in Teaneck
Cuisines: American, Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

After viewing their menu on their website I was very skeptic about all their different options but after visiting and testing multiple dishes it was a great experience. Even if you are not vegan will enjoy their menu.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Love going to this restaurant. I go often. Some of the dishes are great. The sauteed baby eggplant is my favorite. Owner is lovely person. Some of the waiters are clueless so need to make sure they understand what you want.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

When my family has no desire to eat meat, this is where we go and enjoy something wholesome and tasty. I always try a soup with tofu. Veggie fried rice with veggie ham is tasty. All the vegetable dishes are great. I personally love anything with eggplant in it.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Veggie Heaven is a restaurant where you don't have to feel guilty about eating healthy. The food is tasty and plentiful, in general the service is good. My favorite is the corn soup with tofu, though a big bowl noodle soup is an inexpensive and feeling lunch. The owner Gary is always there and will make any problems right. Now a little story: After hurricane Sandy we had no power for a week. Veggie Heaven opened with a small menu and candlelight. Being able to get out of the house and share our situation with the others stranded in Teaneck was a wonderful feeling. Best meal ever.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Delicious food, tastes like the chicken, beef and pork dishes it's supposed to taste like. Not sure what if any processing is part of the process. However, we have vegan relatives that love to visit and go there to eat.

Been to Veggie Heaven? Share your experiences!