“Pleasantly Surprised”

Taipei Noodle House
Ranked #39 of 125 Restaurants in Teaneck
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I found myself on Cedar Lane in Teaneck at lunchtime and out of the many interesting and eclectic restaurant choices available there, on a whim decided to try Taipei Noodle House. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. The restaurant is divided into two sections, one with tables and booths and the other with a sushi bar. The menu is very extensive with sections of Vietnamese and Japanese selections included. My wife and I split two dishes, ginger chicken with string beans and Vietnamese tofu curry with vegetables, both of which were very good. The vegetables were fresh and crisp, and just the right touch of spice was included (one can ask for increase or decrease, though we did not). The service was friendly and efficient. If I am in the area again, I would certainly return to try some of the other dishes (particularly the noodles which are homemade).

1  Thank ddaborn

Reviewed 19 January 2017

I love the Japanese cuisine, my husband loves the healthy Chinese selections. The food is always very fresh and well-prepared.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

They serve 3 kinds Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese. The selections are delicious and they also have fixed dinner for two but more than enough for 3 people. At request they can alter the combination. The service is good and yes the restaurant seem to be popular in the neighborhood. Plenty of customers

Reviewed 24 October 2016

If it is your first time here, I recommend beaf soup noodle bowl and Taiwanese-style fried chicken. Street parking only. Clean and neat.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I have eaten at Taipei Noodle House many times and the good is consistently good. It is basically your standard local Chinese restaurant: not fancy, excellent value. What sets it apart is that you can also get sushi (from the sushi bar) and various Chinese noodle dishes. The service is fine. The location is in "downtown" Teaneck right by the movie theater. Not extraordinary, but solid Chinese food for a good price.