“Skipped the tasting”
Review of Wagonhouse Winery

Wagonhouse Winery
Reviewed 27 November 2017

After hearing a tasting was $10 a person, we then noticed how tinie tiny the pours were and opted to just buy a glass for $7.50. That pour was also VERY small. I dont think they are trying to win new customers. The merlot was pretty good, but we moved on to the next winery pretty quickly after we finished our little cup of wine i tend to buy at least one bottle, but had no inclination to here.

1  Thank 19,067
in 39 reviews
"server"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Atmosphere! Beautiful People! Great Wine Tasting!
When they first opened the wine was priced at an affordable price, that you were able to buy several bottles of the ones you loved. Now, a few years later, it's almost insane how much they are charging for the same exact wine I wish them luck because they are such great people, but they have out priced me from buying their delicious wine

2  Thank sami87
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This Winery offers the ability to taste all 22 of their wines, which is really great if you have different wine drinkers in your group. However the cost is pretty steep at 13 bucks. While here make sure you try the Bavarian pretzels and Philly cheesesteak dumplings. Both are delicious!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We went on a weekend Anniversary trip to 5 different wineries and this was such a huge disappointment. We have tried wagon house wines before and the Sundance and shore thing are my favorites. I love touring wineries so I wanted to actual see the winery in person. I was a little disappointed with the wine tasting, the woman seemed a little frazzled with how many people were there and she was the only one doing all the tasting and I made a reservation. We tasted 8 wines and were most likely there for 2 hours. She did know a lot about the wines so that's good we were able to get knowledge but you can tell she was just exhausted from saying the same thing over and over again. We tried some of the food which was good. I was just very disappointment with the winery itself, its not big and you cant even see the vineyard.