“Good brunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Been eating dinner here occasionally for many years but this was first brunch. Food and service were good. Overall I’d say brunch is a better experience here than dinner which can be inconsistent. (Though since this was first brunch visit I guess I can’t attest to brunch consistency either...yet).
The atmosphere is the big draw and it’s still a lovely room.
The goat cheese burger was very good.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Great tasting food, warm comfortable atmosphere, and attentive wait staff. Happy to go back another time soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We had a nice visit the food and beverages were all satisfactory, its a little on the pricey side but i would go back.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

After shopping at the Short Hills mall, my wife and I headed to Summit for dinner at the Huntley Taverne. This is the second time that we dined here and were happy on both occasions. Huntley has a full bar serving specialty cocktails and a good selection of wines and beers. The atmosphere is warm with small rooms and fireplaces and a vibrant bar area. We began by sharing an appetizer of mussels in a basil cream sauce. They were delicious. Entrees were the scallops in a butternut squash sauce with radishes, brussel sprouts and beets and the miso monkfish in a lemongrass and coconut broth with a curried peanut couscous. We shared a side of truffled macaroni and cheese that was decadent. For a delicious dinner in the Summit area, I highly recommend the Huntley Taverne.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Huntley Taverne is deep with history, with 1 clincher for me, in house made desserts. I should have started with dessert but I digress. The service is top notch, very attentive. Angry shirmp roll appetizer are spectacular, The Morning After burger is on point. Then I was hit with a seasonal dessert Pumpkin Bread Pudding. This is a must visit.

1  Thank Paul M