“Dinner with Bosses Boss!”
Review of Roots Steakhouse

Roots Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Summit
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I had a great experience here, I was expecting it to be a little more expensive but the price was reasonable and the food was GREAT!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We celebrated our Aunt’s 90th birthday party. Food and service were extraordinary. A singing waiter was over the top, as was the birthday cake. Restaurant, however, is too noisy for my taste.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

It starts with a great feel of the restaurant. Very old school steakhouse feel - dark woods, white table cloth, nostalgia and more. Things improve with the very responsive team service. The bread arrives and I'm wishing I could eat only that. It was seriously awesome. My scallops arrive and I'm in heaven. My friends filet is huge.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Local steakhouse with very good food and service. Typical steakhouse menu. It;s not Peter Luger's quality, but its good for local fare. The best thing here might just be the bread! Stick with T-bone, rib eye or filet. Great bar that's usually crowded. Expect to drop at least $200 per couple.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Very good all around experience dining at Root's with the family. Attentive service, comfortable room, ample space between tables, and food that was really solid! Wedge salad, clams, steak, and fish - all very fresh and tasty. Lost a star as the fish portion was very small (likely around 4 oz.), prices are a bit inflated and there is little selection of red wine by the bottle at a reasonable price.