“Good Chinese place in Springfield”
Review of Hunan Spring

Hunan Spring
Ranked #11 of 58 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We were a large group, but the waiter did a great, efficient job of taking our orders and promptly bringing the first course. Food was very good. The place wasn't very full at a weekday lunch.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I had not been to this well established restaurant for several years - who knows why - but now back 2 or 3 times in the last few weeks, I really wonder what happened - maybe the Chinese Restaurant in my office building. I am impressed with quality and wait service. Not so much the hostess desk - barely welcoming - no smiles at all. But I will go back.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

The menu is extensive offering interesting and varied choices. The food is good but used to be even better. Dinner prices are a bit high; lunch is a better value. The staff and service, however leave a LOT to be desired. My family has been disappointed a few times there because of this and refuses to return. We appreciate less attitude and more assistance while dining out, and we are not a demanding bunch! Plenty of other restaurant choices.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We measure other Chinese food against Hunan Spring. They are the best around. Take-out is speedy and accurate.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

An amazing restaurant!

This has been my best experience in Chinese food to date!

Every dish became better than the next
cooked to perfection with an amazing profile of spice!

Staff is customer focused and extremely pleasant.......

And amazing experience‼