“Great ice cream”

Hoffman's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Spring Lake
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Always a favorite place to visit and get some great ice cream or ice cream cake. The staff tries very hard to be quick about serving you.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Creamy, fresh delight. Many traditional and new flavors. Usually crowded and on sunny days you may have to wait on a long line

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I was thrilled when my Uncle told me he was taking me to his favorite ice cream shoppe. Ice cream has always been my favorite treat and now that I'm an adult I make sure to try local places wherever I visit. Hoffman's did not disappoint! I was impressed that this family owned business had an amazing number of flavors and all were available. My choice, Jersey Monkey. the perfect creamy combination of banana ice cream with generous swirls of peanut butter and chocolate chunks. One word to describe, yummy! My husband shared his personal favorite, peanut butter with chocolate and his reaction was as positive as mine. Portion size is more than generous and leaves you with the feeling can't wait for next time.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

It's a cute place. Ice cream is good but not worth the out the door lines. Head a little further to point pleasant sometimes.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Your wildest ice cream combos come into reality here, with crazy creative flavors galore.... jersey chunky monkey for example!
Very generous portions, served by local college kids. A wait on the summer weekends, but very worth it once you bite in!

Date of visit: August 2017