“Very good food and great desserts ”
Review of Cafe Pierrot

Cafe Pierrot
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Sparta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Food was very good, desserts excellent. Service average. Great place for lunch, soups delicious. Menu varied, good selection.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a real gem. It’s a quaint establishment with good service and great food.
I ordered a quiche. It came with a salad and potato salad ( other options were available ). Along with the meal came various warm breads. I also included an ice tea. All for about $10. The menu was filled with lots of choices. The restaurant also had a bakery with loads of cakes, cookies, and other desserts.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

This restaurant has been a favorite of two generations of my family so far. The quality of ingredients used is way above average, and you can always count on an excellent meal. It is a homey and comfortable atmosphere. Staff is always welcoming and service is way beyond the norm. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We went during the summer and enjoyed a lovely lunch on the porch. Also took home a number of very nice homemade desserts.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We went with a friend who was visiting us and I had the chicken fingers, they were very over cooked - bone dry, my spouse and house guest were satisfied with their meals. Will I go back no - there are too many excellent restaurants in Sussex NJ.

Been to Cafe Pierrot? Share your experiences!