“Great lunch - reasonably priced - with a view”

Ristorante il Porto
Ranked #18 of 53 Restaurants in Sparta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dine with us and enjoy the fantastic views over beautiful Lake Mohawk.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This restaurant is located on the Boardwalk overlooking Lake Mohawk. We had the Il Porto salad ($12.95) which has grilled salmon. Great salad. We sat at a window table on a sunny winter day that had warmed up to the 50s. We were drinking water for lunch but it is BYOB so we could have brought wine. Very clean bathroom which is always a good sign.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Great food with even better view (right on Lake Mohawk boardwalk). Perfect for a night out with friends (byob!) definitely recommend!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We came here for my husbands birthday. We were offered water about 40 minutes after we got bread. Our bread came out 5 mins after our appetizers came out. I had to ask 2 times for bread because after 30 mins of sitting here drinking my wine I was hungry. I also had to ask 2 times for a refill of my water.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Upon arriving our party of 8 was warmly greeted. We had a choice of eating inside or outside facing the lake. How could we turn down the beautiful view of Lake Mohawk! The food was excellent. I had the chicken parmesan but I think everyone had something different, from soup to one of the specials. It was BYOB so we were able to bring a wine that was a favorite. The service, food and ambiance was enjoyed by all. We shared a wonderful evening and I would love to go back again.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Good location on the boardwalk, nice to sit outside in good weather. Food is very good, bring your own wine.

Date of visit: August 2017