USD 140
USD 102
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

USD 106
USD 63
Garden Executive Hotel(South Plainfield)
USD 81
USD 79
Red Roof
USD 91
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

USD 115
ExtendedStay
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingnew jerseybusiness tripthe breakfast areaexcellent staylate checkoutgreat place to stayyogurtrutgers universityfitness centeroutdoor poolwould definitely stay here againthe hotel staffminute drive
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Rooms are updated and comfortable. Used this hotel for a group and they were very accommodating with us, Hotel has a great gathering spaces to continue the good times and hotel staff very good at discretely making sure we were not disturbing others with our fun. Appreciated the all day access to hot tea, popcorn and gathering areas. Staff helped us with all of our requests and they went above and beyond for us and our group. Will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Daniel H, General Manager at Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Leslie D,

Thanks for taking a moment to write a review of our hotel. We are glad you found your room to be comfortable as well as enjoying the great popcorn and fresh hot coffee and tea. Our team members do whatever it takes to make sure all of guests are comfortable. We hope to be of service to you on future stays to our area.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Even though this was not a brand new hotel (at least I don't think it was), it did not have any odor (no stale cigarettes), the bed was clean and comfortable, and the bathroom was clean and nice. Even the breakfast was nice - standard fare of oatmeal, bagels, toast, waffles, egg/sausages, fruit, coffee/tea, etc. I thought the breakfast lounge was very nice.

I could see an outdoor pool. I think I would feel a little self-conscious in the fitness center, right where people getting off the elevator would see you, but at least it was the safest location in the hotel. That's a huge bonus.

The hotel itself was located behind a Chipotle, which was very convenient. It's also right off of 287, although I couldn't hear it from my room.

The hotel thought of everything. There was bottled water, ear plugs, a sanitation wipe for the remote control and door knobs, in addition to the standard stuff (like shampoo, soap, lotion).

The front desk staff were super nice.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Daniel H, General Manager at Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear cable_consultant,

We are so grateful for your 5 star experience at our hotel in South Plainfield! It is nice to see when guests appreciate the "extra touches" like the remote wipes, ear plugs, and bottled water. Our hotel might not be the newest in our area but we do like to pride ourselves on offering the best service and comfortable accommodations.

We can't wait to see you the next time you're in the South Plainfield-Piscataway area! We may even have some new surprises for you on your next visit!!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

The staff of the Hampton Inn were very nice and helpful. The room was clean and the breakfast included a large variety of options.
The room was fine but provided very little floor space. We would rather have a room with one bed for the two of us. This room would have been spacious with one queen or king size bed but with 2 queens there was little room to move around each other.
We both woke up with hurting backs, I believe it is time to upgrade their mattresses.

Room Tip: 5th floor was absolutely quiet! No road noise or hotel noise!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda B
Daniel H, General Manager at Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Linda B,

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel to the online community. We are glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast and found your room to be clean. We get many compliments about how comfortable our beds are. We will was pass your information on to the rest of the team. We hope if you are in the area in the future will have the pleasure of hosting you again!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for one night and we loved it. Our room had a huge jacuzzi tub in it. My daughter loved it. The hotel and room was extremely clean. Everyone who worked there when we visited was extremely nice and polite. The free breakfast was delicious and surprisingly had A lot of choices. I recommend this hotel and will be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Anton F,

Thank you or taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to read that you had a great stay with us. We take great pride in providing a clean and comfortable hotel for all of our guests and I'm glad you found this to be the case. Will pass your wonderful feedback about the cleanliness to our amazing housekeeping team! Our breakfast is amazing and I am glad you found it to be delicious and for it to offer a lot of variety. I hope we have the pleasure of having you back as our guests in the very near future.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel on at least twenty different occasions and the hotel is always clean and staff are great. This hotel is owned by a Hospitality group, which I've stayed at several of their properties and they've always been great. It's right off the highway exit and back up to the highway, yet you can't hear it at all. There are several restaurants within five minutes as well.

Great staff, clean rooms and quiet stay. Can't ask for more.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Daniel H, General Manager at Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Nathanboh,

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel. I can see from your review that you enjoyed our hotel and you are a frequent guest of the property. Thank you for your loyalty! We take great pride in providing a clean hotel and having team members that really care about the overall guest experience. We hope to see you in the future if your travel brings you back to our area.