Garden Executive Hotel
USD 160
USD 122
USD 97
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

USD 115
USD 125
USD 131
USD 117
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

All reviewsbest westernshard boiled eggswould stay againother hotelswalking distancethe staff was friendly and helpfuldunkin donutsdesk staffcomfortable bedking roomnew jerseycomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationtwo nightsone night stayfitness centeryogurt
Reviewed 9 December 2017

The room I stayed was excellent in terms of quality-price ratio. No doubt. Very good bedding, standard functional whole
But for the rest, better to like to be isolated : nothing much to do in the neighbourhood, c. 5 miles away from the train station. For the rest better to like an ugly, terrible 80's decoration and certainly as old as 1980, awful breakfast

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Anthony V, General Manager at Garden Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Greetings ericmgerard,

Thank you for taking time out to write a review of our hotel, the Best Western. I am happy to hear that you found quality-price ratio excellent and our bedding very comfortable. While South Plainfield in itself is not a major metropolitan area, we do feature multiple restaurants in the area, including one on site, shopping centers and a Walmart within a 5 minute drive and we are located within 45 minutes to New York City and 60 minutes from Philadelphia.

I am sorry however you did not enjoy our breakfast and found our decor "ugly and terrible." I do admit our hotel maybe a bit "dated" in appearance, but we strive for clean and comfortable guest rooms and baths and outstanding customer service to make up for our "dated" look.

Your friend,
Anthony

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I was very pleased with the cost and availability of this hotel. The breakfast was warm and tasty. The room was clean and without smoke smell. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was very pleased with my stay and would stay again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWS-Management, Manager at Garden Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you so much for your time to write the review!!

We are glad to know that you did enjoy your stay. Guest satisfaction is always our top priority. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If we can be of assistance regarding reservations or reward points, please don't hesitate to contact us at 908-561-4488. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Hotel is clean and the bed is huge and comfortable. The price was fair. Alan at the front desk is very professional and friendly. We booked two rooms for 3 nights and he always greeted us with a smile and remember our names! The hotel is in a very convenient neighbourhood, Dunkin donuts is right next door and lots of restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: lots of restaurants nearby
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I usually stay at this BW for one to two nights when visiting family in a nearby town.

The hotel is clean, updated and provides breakfast in the morning included in the stay.

However, this particular stay, I had a very cold room, despite my efforts to turn the heat all the way up. There was a crack/space between the wall and the air conditioner which let in a terrible draft.

I called down to the front desk and they were very apologetic and accommodating of my initial request to switch rooms. They offered me a choice of two available rooms on my floor, unfortunately one had the same issue and the other seemed to be in the process of warming up. It was a bit late so we decided to stay in the room and the receptionist brought up some extra fleece blankets which helped a lot.
He checked on us several times to make sure we were okay. It was a nice stay despite that single mishap.

I would suggest management go around and winterize all rooms to avoid future issues.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

My company put me up here because the price was right. Everything was clean, they have free weights in the fitness center, and it's in walking distance to food. Not too bad if you're trying to save some money.

Stayed: November 2017