Garden Executive Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hampton Inn(South Plainfield)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernshard boiled eggswould stay againother hotelswalking distancethe staff was friendly and helpfuldunkin donutsdesk staffcomfortable bedking roomnew jerseycomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationtwo nightsone night stayfitness centeryogurt
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I was very pleased with the cost and availability of this hotel. The breakfast was warm and tasty. The room was clean and without smoke smell. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was very pleased with my stay and would stay again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWS-Management, Manager at Garden Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you so much for your time to write the review!!

We are glad to know that you did enjoy your stay. Guest satisfaction is always our top priority. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If we can be of assistance regarding reservations or reward points, please don't hesitate to contact us at 908-561-4488. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Hotel is clean and the bed is huge and comfortable. The price was fair. Alan at the front desk is very professional and friendly. We booked two rooms for 3 nights and he always greeted us with a smile and remember our names! The hotel is in a very convenient neighbourhood, Dunkin donuts is right next door and lots of restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: lots of restaurants nearby
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I usually stay at this BW for one to two nights when visiting family in a nearby town.

The hotel is clean, updated and provides breakfast in the morning included in the stay.

However, this particular stay, I had a very cold room, despite my efforts to turn the heat all the way up. There was a crack/space between the wall and the air conditioner which let in a terrible draft.

I called down to the front desk and they were very apologetic and accommodating of my initial request to switch rooms. They offered me a choice of two available rooms on my floor, unfortunately one had the same issue and the other seemed to be in the process of warming up. It was a bit late so we decided to stay in the room and the receptionist brought up some extra fleece blankets which helped a lot.
He checked on us several times to make sure we were okay. It was a nice stay despite that single mishap.

I would suggest management go around and winterize all rooms to avoid future issues.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

My company put me up here because the price was right. Everything was clean, they have free weights in the fitness center, and it's in walking distance to food. Not too bad if you're trying to save some money.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I stayed in this hotel twice in the month of October'17 and I found this hotel is good to stay. Breakfast is ok. Rooms & toilets are good in size. Staffs are also helpful. All the good food joints and bank is also nearby in a walk able distance. Bad thing is tat there is no elevator in the hotel and its a challenge

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business