All reviews an extended stay friendly staff at the front desk access code a frequent business traveler hotel appears to be hardwood floors wash cloths in room coffee out of state room change free wifi rooms are small full size fridge home away from home road noise the entire hotel a great stay
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I had a great time, the room was nice and clean. Darnell at the front desk was very nice and very helpful, he answered all our questions.The room came with a large fridge, stove, and microwave. The bed was large and comfortable. I definitely would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stephen S, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites South Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

The hotel is geared towards longer stays but we only stayed for 3 nights and had a great experience. It was very clean and quiet. The ladies at the desk, Bhavia and Donna, were pleasant and helpful. We had kids with us and aren’t familiar with the area,
so we really appreciated having a security attendant at night. Overall it was a no-fuss, enjoyable stay and I would definitely recommend this location.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

While getting our bathroom refinished, we decided to check out this hotel at a great price online. The staff was Exceptional and
The rooms are state of the art with extremely comfortable beds! Perfect for long stays or just a get away, Woodspring Suites is our new “go-to” local hotel we will greatly
recommend!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kurt J L

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I had a great stay with my family during Christmas week. The hotel is under a year old and is nicely priced. They are also pet friendly which is great for me because I have a dog.

The people are great: Darnel, Donna and Alicia were the three people that I want to recognize. If I needed anything for the room, I was able to get it from either Darnel or Alicia. Darnel went out of his way to take care of anything that I needed from towels to soaps or just any questions that I had. Donna also reviewed the questions I had about billing and was very patient with me. Alicia is the assistant manager and also was very attentive if I needed anything for the room (I needed an iron and she took a brand new one out of the box for me). She also made a room change for me at my request.
If you are a family, I would definitely advise that this is a great place to stay for an affordable price.

Room tip: Breakfast is not included but all rooms have a kitchen. Buy groceries, it is much cheaper.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites South Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Reviewed 4 January 2018

My stay was pleasant. The room was kept clean. I am relocating out of state and needed a good place to say in the transition. The staff was really nice professional and accommodating to all that I needed. The stay was pleasant. The room was kept clean and if there was a problem it was handled right away. Alicia was an absolute pleasure! Darnell was also really nice and professional. I would definitely recommend this property.

Room tip: Rooms on the first floor are good for convience.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo