“Very good - Something Different ”

Simply Jerk Jamaican Grill
Price range: USD 8 - USD 10
Description: Simply Jerk Jamaican Grill will provide the best authentic Jamaican Jerk meals of the highest quality and standard. We will offer a unique selection of menu options, with the intention of providing our customers access to this type of cuisine, to which they currently have limited access. We offer all menu items at affordable prices, catering to the budget of each individual.
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I work in the area and most places around here are your basic run of the mill pizzerias. It’s nice to be able to grab a good, quick, healthier lunch option of chicken, rice and veggies instead of another hot/cold sub from the pizza place. I also really enjoyed the chicken sandwich- sooo good! The banana bread is outstanding and the beef patties are great too! Give it a shot, you might find out you like it too.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Finally an alternative to the usual casual restaurants in the area. I ordered the jerk wings and fries and also a beef patty.

The chicken was perfectly spiced with a nice little spicy aftertaste. The chicken is as good as my favorite Jamaican friend makes and hers is spectacular

I love being able to order online also. Will be back soon!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Great Jamaican Food, simple not too much just right, nice kick in flavor. Price ok place clean, very simple and they keep it simple cater to customers professionally
You want ISLAND taste come here need more places like this. Yum

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The food is delicious. The service is great. The prices are affordable. If you're looking for a taste of Jamaica, make sure you check them out.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I have been to simple jerk Jamaican Grill a couple of times. Each time I go, I order Jerk Chicken with white Rice, it's comes with Vegetables and Plantains. And I buy the Banana Bread. The food is good. And the Banana Cake, you would not want share so fresh and moist. Come by and see for yourself. Great staff as well. I'm going to go order my favorite right now.