All reviews front desk separate bedroom home away from home light dinner complimentary breakfast i highly recommend this hotel oatmeal business center full kitchen business trip new brunswick indoor pool fletcher nj kitchenette dishwasher accommodations
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Excellent Hotel, as all Hiltons very clean and this particular Home wood was one of the nicest rooms I have stayed at when it comes to smaller Hiltons. Way better that Hamptons. Best sleep I have gotten in a hotel in a long time. thank you

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
savanna w, General Manager at Homewood Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thanks so much for your high remarks. We hope that you felt at home and we'd welcome to opportunity to host you again. Have a wonderful week and Happy holidays!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I had a midnight deadline to enroll in my 2018 healthcare benefits. It was 11:40pm and I was struggling to get an internet connection. I called the main desk and Fletcher answered. He immediately sensed the urgency and came to the room to enter his own personal login credentials to get me online ASAP! Customer service above and beyond!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Jonathan, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The rooms were sufficient. I actually stayed in two different rooms over a course of a month. Comfortable and slept beautifully in both rooms. The highlight of the stay was the first night when I had met a few young ladies in the hot tub. I enjoyed their company and went to sleep afterwards.

Room tip: I would suggest reserving a room on the first floor confirming a better chance of breakfast
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for providing your feedback while visiting us. We appreciate your time and feedback. We strive for five star service and we would be honored if you would give us the opportunity to host you again so we can ensure your stay is exceptional.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We came to this hotel to get away for my birthday and thr staff gave me a complementary bottle of wine. That was the best for me. I was treated like a queen the bed was very comforable and so where the pillows. We are definitely coming back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are in the Somerset area.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Management was terrible , very unresponsive to my disabled companion needs ,
Hotel info state cleaning available til. 4 pm , they send their cleaning staff home early if they want and then you do not get your roomed serviced, so many better options on the so avoid this one

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Susan,
I'm sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. It is our wish to accommodate all of our guests and provide the best service possible.