All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite extra room fully functional kitchen basketball court great layout paper towels breakfast was delicious other hotels excellent place to stay an extended stay living area would definitely stay here again oatmeal new jersey front desk staff checking in
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Their price point is very competitive and the suites and the services are very good. I had a nice 2 weeks business stay at their somerset location. Their complimentary breakfast and dinners saved the day for me many times.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TanzaniaSteele, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

We appreciate your great rating and comments. We are glad that our complimentary breakfast and evening social really catered to you during your stay. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Tanzania S.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Best one in this area. Would suggest to visit if you have plan to stay in this area.
Kind staff, free breakfast and dinner (Tue/Wed/Thu). Good quality of internet and TV program line up.
Stay well and enjoy !!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
3  Thank seokhwank2018

We thank you for your five star rating as well as your great comments!! We really appreciate your recommendation to visit our facility. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to our area.

Tanzania S.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

very clean, just don't bring to much luggage to lug because it's a long way to go. Love using the full kitchen. it's very well located because we like to visit Princeton and it's not a noisy area, set back from the main road.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vanessa S, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to let others know about your recent stay at the Sonesta ES Suites in Somerset! We are pleased to see your 5 bubble review and know that you truly enjoyed your stay.

We hope to see you again soon next time you're in the Somerset area!

Warm Regards,

Vanessa S.
General Managaer

Reviewed 19 December 2017

The hotel management is horrible. My kids broke a ceramic lamp in the room, and I was told the cost of the lamp is $50. They charged $150 at the check out. I was running to the airport and they asked me to wait for their manager for three hours to solve the issue. Be aware before you book!!!

Room Tip: Clean, roomy and comfortable. Terrible management.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor in regards to your recent stay. I am so incredibly sorry for the inconvenience you encountered. The blue ceramic lamps in the guest rooms are in fact $150 to replace, I apologize that my team did not communicate the correct price with you. I believe that you were communicating with Management during your stay in regards to the lamp so again I am so sorry if there was miscommunication on our end that you had to wait to speak to someone else. I will be sure to discuss the communication issue with my team.

We hope you had a safe trip. Please feel free to reach out to me if you wish to further discuss.

Warm Regards,

Vanessa S.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Nice clean rooms, great front desk people, attentive staff, good breakfast. My stay lasted for 25 nights over a six week period because I was receiving medical treatment at a nearby facility. I joined the club and received a free night.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bobbypage
Tanzania S, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

We are so glad that you were able to rest and enjoy your accommodations during that transition. We are also happy to hear that you are back home and doing well!! We hope the next time you are in our area visiting that it will be for pleasure. We look forward to seeing you again.

Tanzania Steele