“Average dunkin donuts ”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This is a Dunkin’ Donuts that is pretty much average for the change. There is nothing that is amazing or anything that really stinks about this place. You can expect quality food that is consistent with the rest of the chain.

Only thing is that you may need to take the Newman Springs Road entrance into the property, Sands route 35 is very busy and it’s hard to make a left turn into where the restaurant is located

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I like this location because it is often on my way. It is not the most modern store and given the size of it I don't think they will be adding the comfy seating that some of the other stores have added. In the end I don't think they (the company) will ever get the Starbucks like loitering where people camp there for the whole day. That said I cannot drink that starcoffee and I can drink Dunkin' so I'll stick with my guys.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017

A competitor of Starbucks, however, they have several drinks that's are better than Starbucks. Food menu is limited and mobile app has limited customization

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I often go here as it's right in town and convenient. The staff is always friendly and very efficient / fast.
Order to go works good eliminates the line.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

It looks a lot like Christmas. There is a table of various goodies to purchase, from munchkins to coffees. I like to pick up a box of 25 for the office every now and then. Service is fast inside.

Outside, there is always a stream of enless cars getting their morning Joe. But the line moves fairly quickly.

Date of visit: December 2016