“Consistent, Tasty & Fun!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #1 of 84 Restaurants in Secaucus
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I recently had dinner here with two peers traveling in from Europe (Switzerland and Spain) before a day of meetings with a mutual customer. Both were tired and jet-lagged from a long day of travel, so I wanted to get something quick but nice, and nearby to our hotel. This Bonefish Grill perfectly fit that bill! All of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal, and I got to introduce them to my hands-down favorite appetizer anywhere - "Bang-Bang Shrimp". They loved it as much as I do!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Well located. Good parking. And great Bar at the entrance of the restaurant. Service is really good and the dishes are good too. Not too exotic dishes, but well done with fresh ingredients. It is a not noise place and you will be able to comfortably chat with your partners. Just in case make a reservation.
Best
OAP

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The waitstaff is fenominal, the pod is outstanding as well. My favorite are the park chops believe it or not. Duster was good my wife loved the chocolate brownie but everything looks amazing. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

A reliably consistent chain restaurant with a quality menu. Sta at the bar with a couple of other business travelers. I ordered the 8 oz filet with 3 stuffed shrimp, broccoli and mashed potatoes. Service was friendly and prompt. They could use a few more light beer choices on tap. Had to go with bottles, not my favorite...At any rate the steak was prepared to perfection the shrimp not overdone, generous portions of the sides, seasoned well. A good dinner in a comfortable environment with great service. A good business model in action.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I normally love Bonefish, but this locations needs new management. This one is very poorly managed. The servers name, Eric was SO un-attentive. He was the worst. He got our order wrong and did not come back for 35 minutes. Then he tried to argue that what My hubby had ordered had been taken off the menu..REALLY???? He read it off the menu and Eric repeated the order. Then brought a substitute. No one does this! We had decided to order dessert, but was never offered. We had to wait another 30 minutes just to get the check. He was Very rude and definitely needs to be re-trained. The shrimp was tough and overcooked. We would not go back.

BonefishGrill, Guest Relations Manager at Bonefish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Hello,

We're sad to hear about the issues you encountered. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at customerservice@bonefishgrill.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Secaucus, NJ". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy