“Grilled Sirloin Steak”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Not a seafood person so hesitant when this was suggested. I'm glad I went. No fishy smell. Bread with pesto and olive oil was great. The steak was cooked to perfection and the au gratin potatoes were the best I have ever ate.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Last time I ate there I had the worst Pad Thai I've had anywhere. I really couldn't eat it. The others that ate with me thought it was just ok also. One had the tuna bowl and it was mostly rice.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

It's often hard to rate a chain restaurant but I can add that besides getting the normal good food and quality service, I really enjoyed talking with the waiters here. They were extremely personable and offered information as to how to get to and from the city and suggestions about places to go.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Happy hour is one of the best.
Over all food (seafood) is very good
Service friendly
Brunch I heard is also very good

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I ate everything on my plate. The food was very tasty. The service could've been better however my lobster stuff shrimp compensated for the less then mediocre service. Also, try the crab fried rice..