See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Our experience here was not good. Halls and stairways were dirty. Floors in the rooms were filthy. Kids socks got black right away. Sink was leaking the whole time. No microwaves in rooms. No swimming passes. Microwave in office did not work good. No free coffee like they advertise. No poolside bar. Gas grill no propane only get 1 tank for the year. So many people that stay there every year. Never came to clean rooms had to get towels ourselves. We took out our own garbage. I would not recommend if you have family and like cleanliness.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I have never been so appalled in my life! Right off the bat, the outside is awful and not well kept at all, then as I check in my card was charged twice and there was nothing they could do. Once we check in and go into the main stairwell and hallway, it smelled like someone was burning vomit, and the carpet was disgusting! The smell was from the vacuum. As we enter the room, my eyes migrate to the falling down ceiling tile right inside the door and a hole in the ceiling above one of the beds. Not to mention the numerous stains of only god knows what on the floors and the walls. The window was cracked from top to bottom, and instead of replacing it, they tried to repair it with some kind of adhesive. The faucets in the sink and the shower were reversed. There was a bandaid floating in the pool. Numerous people commenting on the rooms and one groups reservation got cancelled with warning. No clean linens were provided. Shame on my for not reading the reviews and going by the pictures that are deceiving!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Booked online and said the room was available and ready. At arrival, we had to wait almost 3 hours for a cleaned room. No house keeping available.No Microwave in room. No cable for 2 days during our 8 day stay. Broken door lock at the last 2 days of our stay. Not a very clean place at all.To be charged over $780 to stay here was definitely not worth my money and will not be recommending to others.. sorry

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family