See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I have never been so appalled in my life! Right off the bat, the outside is awful and not well kept at all, then as I check in my card was charged twice and there was nothing they could do. Once we check in and go into the main stairwell and hallway, it smelled like someone was burning vomit, and the carpet was disgusting! The smell was from the vacuum. As we enter the room, my eyes migrate to the falling down ceiling tile right inside the door and a hole in the ceiling above one of the beds. Not to mention the numerous stains of only god knows what on the floors and the walls. The window was cracked from top to bottom, and instead of replacing it, they tried to repair it with some kind of adhesive. The faucets in the sink and the shower were reversed. There was a bandaid floating in the pool. Numerous people commenting on the rooms and one groups reservation got cancelled with warning. No clean linens were provided. Shame on my for not reading the reviews and going by the pictures that are deceiving!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Booked online and said the room was available and ready. At arrival, we had to wait almost 3 hours for a cleaned room. No house keeping available.No Microwave in room. No cable for 2 days during our 8 day stay. Broken door lock at the last 2 days of our stay. Not a very clean place at all.To be charged over $780 to stay here was definitely not worth my money and will not be recommending to others.. sorry

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This was the worst experience I have had at a hotel in my entire life and I travel a lot. I did not expect this hotel to be the Ritz as a I have stayed at Travelodge and Days Inn in the past. When we arrived the front desk man, Antonio, stated he did not see my reservation that we booked with Expedia, but then he looked on Expedia and said he did see it. He said it was an overbooking even though I had already paid through Expedia. He assured me he would find us a room if not with him than with the other hotels they own at Days Inn or Econo lodge. When I called back later to check on our room, he acted like he did not know what I was talking about and started screaming at me, instead of looking for a room for us, he just figured he would threaten me to make me go away. Therefore, I went to the hotel to see what was going on and there were 3 other people who he was giving the same line to, yet he was in the middle of checking in a walk in who was willing to pay 3 times the amount I had paid. He threatened everyone in the room to not give us a room, he started an fight with a guy who was trying to check in, later when I checked in he said "I hope I see that guy when I get off, I'll punch him out!" Who does this? How can the hotel owner allow this insane person to work at his hotel? I finally started talking to him with the experience I have dealing with insane people and was able to deescalate him and get him acting normal so he would give a room to me and my children even though he did not honor our reservation and made us pay again. At least he did feel bad once he seen I had children with me, but unfortunately they had to see this man act like an insane maniac. They even said to me "Momma, he is lying!" Yes he was. He made everyone pay again. If you book here just know, when you arrive here, you will be threatened, made to pay more and once you get into your room, you will realize you have just been had for the worst room in the United States of America. Antonio, the front desk man who claimed to be the manager, makes you beg for towels because he is a weirdo on a power trip. All I wanted was somewhere close to the beach where I could shower and sleep and it was not even good for that. No hand towels, dirty hotel, the smallest room ever, and I was "lucky" enough to get 2 beds that barely fit in the room. He did let 2 teenage boys check in since they were willing to pay $319 for the room across from us where they proceeded to have an underage drinking party until 4am, but evidently as long you pay him, you can do what you want. Although he did call the owner to see if he should rent to these kids, and evidently the owner said yet, so I guess the owner is no better and therefore I will never stay at any of the hotels they own. I know Seaside is a party town, but a drunk teenager who is willing to be talked down to is the only person who should consider this hotel, and even then expect to pay through the nose. This hotel is criminal.

Room Tip: Do not travel here, but if you do, get a third floor room, and ask to see it first, while we there people checked out early, it was that bad