“Be sure to weigh the Good with the Bad for Four Winds”
Review of Four Winds Motel

Four Winds Motel
Four Winds Motel
Ranked #31 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I viewed pictures on this site taken by someone who stayed here. These pictures were HORRIBLE and would have kept me away. I had already booked and went by the reviews there. This is the closest to beach and boardwalk that I could find at a reasonable price. Yes, it could use a facelift. My husband and I rented three rooms so two of our adult children and husbands could be with us. We enjoyed our three day stay very much. Kris, the manager is kept so busy doing everything he can for the guests that he makes his cell phone number available in case you can't find him in the office. This is not a 5 star hotel, or even 4 star, but then again, compare the price and don't expect that! I give it a 3, not for décor, but for location and the wonderful manager. We plan to go back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RDTandGill

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I sought refugee at the Four Winds Motel after a disastrous encounter with another motel in the area. The on-site manager went out of their way to show us the room and make sure it was satisfactory to our needs before booking. The room was spacious, clean, air conditioned, had a microwave, mini fridge, and seating area. The service we received here was top-notch, all questions were answered, and interaction between on-site manager and guests was pleasant and inviting.

The location is perfect, three blocks to the beach and nightlife, pharmacy, grocery and eateries close by.

Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I don't know where to begin we previously stayed at this motel many years ago and it was great. Big mistake. Upon our arrival no one was in the office because the manager (I'm assuming that's who is was) was trying to get the drunk kids that were around the pool area and first floor rooms to turn down the very loud music. Btw it was 2 in the afternoon. He gave me swipe card for the room that didn't work. Every time we came in or out of our room we had to pass the drunks and they imitated us walking and made us feel very uncomfortable. Also no space to walk around them. In the morning the place was filthy cups, bottles drinks spilled on the floor even a bed pillow was on the floor. I will never go back. If you want to party this is the place for you. The room was clean but very dated. Sink was very slow in the bathroom. Couldn't go in the pool because of the drunks throwing water bottles across the pool area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lcar6
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Essentially had drunk teens on my floor who were screaming smoking pot and knocking on doors during middle of night.

Do not go as we could not sleep due to drunken yelling and screaming.I thought manager would have under control but it was not.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Other than the location, there is NOTHING good about this place. If you're on one of the upper floors you take a ride in their elevator which when you get to the top shakes like you can't imagine. The rooms are a decent size, but very dirty. The refrigerator was filthy and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in god only knows how long. There were mice droppings in the drawers of all places along with panties rolled up into a sock. The door to the room would open on it's own and would not stay shut. You had to slam it shut VERY hard to get it to close and then chain the damn thing shut. If you get a room by the elevator, good luck getting any rest as your whole room shakes when it is in motion. Never again will I ever stay there and you shouldn't either.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends