See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2006

We arrived at the Seafarer earlier than check in at 2pm.. and was let in at 10am ...Ken the owner was very helpful and pleasant, in person and on the phone...the price was great for a 2 night stay... the rooms were clean and very accomadating...i wish i could of stayed longer..it was quiet all day and night..the only complaint i have is, it is all the way on the very far north side of the boardwalk..so if you dont like to walk alot... this is not a place to stay for you... but you can pick up the sky ride to the middle of the Casino pier which was great for me at the time because i sprained my ankle a few days before my stay there..check out was at 10 am, but we checked out at 12 and the owner was fine with that...i would reccomend this hotel to anyone,,,and would definately stay there again...

Date of stay: July 2006
Reviewed 29 August 2005

My family and I were looking for an inexpensive quick get-a-way close to the beach an we found it in The Seafarer. We are use to better accomodations but also expected this place to not be at the top of places we have stayed. I found the shower curtain dirty, the sheets felt like they had left over sand, the fold out sofa bed would fight us back every night we went to unfold it and had an awful bend to it when sleeping on it. On the upside the kitcheonette was wonderful a brand new fridge, a brand new oven and microwave, dishes were provided and it also had a dshwasher which wasn't new but was up to par. I do feel the couch and chair should've been scrapped a long time ago and it was very un-nerving to see both smoke detectors broken one missing a cover and the others cover was dangling from the ceiling. There was an air conditioner in the front room that really cranked out the air however the screens in all the wndows were torn from the front to the bathroom and the bedroom which explained the flies we saw on the first nite. This motel was right at the beach, wwe literally could throw a stone from our room to the start of the beach we could plan our day depending on how many folks we would see from our front door and it was at the opposite end of the pier away from the noise and the crowd which was a wonderful thing and that made it worth it. A 4 day, 3 night stay for under $450.00 with tax and a full kitchen again you get what you pay for. Would I stay there again no am I dissapointed NO and on top of all of this I met Mark the manager who was way more friendly and helpful than most of these folks in the most expensive hotels are any day.

Date of stay: August 2005
Reviewed 22 August 2005

Look the motel from outside and inside and it same from the both sides, dirty, old and need a major renovation. I don't knoe how town pass their building inspection, building is dangerous for people. PLEASE Shut down this place before any accident happen.

Date of stay: August 2005
1  Thank Coastal12298
Reviewed 10 August 2005

The rooms are extreamly clean, its like being home with your family. Has all the conforts of home. Close to the rides yet very private an everyone is very friendly. I wouldn't stay anywhere else..

Date of stay: August 2003
2  Thank FellowTraveler24155
Reviewed 31 July 2005

The SEAFARER MOTEL in Seaside Heights, an inexpensive place to stay, overlooking the ocean while you hang out on the deck, it's right on the boardwalk, but not too close to the action. my boyfriend his 2 kids and me stayed there for a week of some really awesome memories, ill never forget staying there. also, at the last minute, Ken and Mark were nice enough to book my 21 yr old son and his 2 friends for an overnight in another room, i was sad to leave, but will be going back before the summer is over.

Date of stay: July 2005