My friend and I stayed at this motel as a quick get away at the beach. The room we stayed in smelled of mold, there was a cockroach on the floor of the bathroom, the shower curtain was dirty, and the furniture in the room was covered entirely in graffiti. Also, there was a used (and damp) bathing suit in one of the drawers of the dresser. The chairs in the room were the $6.00 plastic chairs you can buy at your local thrift store. We were extremely disappointed with this motel and do not recommend it anyone.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking