See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2017

My fiancé and I stayed here for my birthday. The place was a hole in the wall, old, RUDE STAFF. We didn't realize that the room didn't have a bathroom until after paying and receiving the key. It was tiny, smelled terrible, and the bed was disgustingly dirty. We tried to make the best of it though. Some kids set the fire alarm off in the middle of the night. The knocked on every door and woke everyone u and evacuated. This kept us up all night. We were late checking out in the morning because we got NO sleep. The woman was nasty and would not let me shower or use the restroom before leaving. The restroom is separate from the room otherwise I would have done it anyway. I was pissed at the condition of the place, the inconvenience, and the nasty attitude I got from staff. We checked out 45 minutes late and she charged our credit card $80 extra bucks afterwards! This place needs to be shut down!! Terrible experience. Ruined our only vacation that summer and my birthday. I was so upset.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tammy T
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Took a weekend trip to Seaside Heights with 3 other friends. The second we got there the staff seemed very GREEDY and RUDE. We not only had paid enough for our outdated, smelly, room already, but they made us pay an extra 25$ a night because there were 4 of us, not including 2 extra beach passes. We were supposed to get 2 double beds, but got there to find out there was only 1 and a twin. They argued the stained futon would have to work. We felt like we were in jail with the prison "guard" out side of our room babysitting us and getting loud if we did not have our bracelets to the motel on. Our friend lost hers while we were there and they would not let us go anywhere and put up a fight until she finally found it. The rooms smelt moldy and the shower was smaller than a closet. I would NEVER return here and NEVER recommend it to anyone. It is a waste of money and they are MONEY HUNGRY BASTARDS that make you pay for every single thing you can think of.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Emily F
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

This place is not what it appears. They baby sit anyone (even over 21) and hire scummy guards to stand outside and intimidate anyone within sight of the place. The rooms are small and way outdated. We had asked for 2 double beds but only got one full sized and a second twin in one room. They argued the stained futon in the living room would work for our other bed. When opening the closet to get sheets for the couch the smell of mold was sickening. The owners are arrogant and money hungry. Sleep in your car before falling into this trap.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank amierader
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My children and I stayed here for one night. The rooms were small for the price, and needed painting. I would not stay here in the future. The price was too high for what we got. It was more like two beds in a closet.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Bonnie E
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

if you want to have the slightest bit of fun do not go here. If you are a college student they will babysit you and charge you for every little thing. Get charged $50 for having any extra guest over even if it's only for an hour. Owner hires scumbag staff members who take their job of ruining your visit to the next level. If you travel with a group, make sure you all carpool or you'll be charged to park every night. Simply do not stay at this place, money hungry scumbags.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends