All reviewsbaby poolgreat place for families with childrenpool areavertical blindson premiseslarge poolthe rooms were niceplenty of hot waterlounge chairsworked greattwo blocksup to datethe past yearsclean towelschopcvsboardwalk
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I usually stay at the Hershey Motel, for the past 6 years No Problem.
Comfy beds, clean room and near the Boardwalk. But, my advice to you is make sure
you are keeping your reservation. I was a little disappointed this time since I called a day before that I was able to check in on the designated day, but was coming in two days later, Which I did since my vacation was already schedule. I did had a good reason, Hurricane Harvey hit and I drove all the way to Alabama to pick up my brother his wife and kids (since they live in Houston) and bring them to NY where I reside. I'm fully aware of the policy of Hershey Motel and I was charged one night $155.00, For a returned Costumer I did expected a little consideration. Again keep in Mind I did check in later in the week since my wife and son like the place. Don't know if I'll return next summer.But if you do go just make sure you don't have to cancel or change your reservation otherwise you'll get penalized.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SilvioM_11
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Nice stay again at the Hershey Motel. We stay in the back section of the motel. Tiled floors, large room with microwave, fridge, tv, dressers, and two beds, wall separates sink with counter and door closes off toilet and shower. Rooms in back have their own balcony. Close to the beach and boardwalk! Very nice heated pool and small pool for kids.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Large pool, clean room, good breakfast,. What else can you ask for? I wish is was closer to the main areas of the boardwalk but the location is pretty good. Staff is friendly parking is easy check in went smoothly!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

The reason this is a 3 and not a 5 is the sheer amount of sand and ants on the floor. It was there when we arrived, and since there is no maid service, remained there and got worse as the days went on.

Otherwise, the rooms are spacious and bright. There are balconies on the top floors and chairs outside the lower floor rooms. Pool, bar, and restaurant are on premises. The free breakfast is sorta free. You still have to pay for your tea and coffee ($3 for a Lipton bag and hot water) and any meats. What you DON'T get: NO beach passes, NO maid service. This means no fresh towels, and no vacuuming up of the sand, or wiping down of sink/bath.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Emma9887
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We booked the hotel for 3 nights. The room was clean and I loved the balcony. My kids loved the pool and arcade. Loved that it was close to restaurants, boardwalk and water park. We had a blast!! We will see you next year!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family