“Me”
Review of Coral Sands Motel

Coral Sands Motel
Ranked #17 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

It nices clean rooms nice manager I like this place the boardwalk is a block one 7 eleven cross the street nice clean pool you BBQ THE CAN HAVE FUN I like this place I will come back soon the peoples are very nice in this place at Coral sand nice rooms nice patio I'm having fun I like this please very very nice

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We booked our yearly family event a little late this year. Lucky for us we were led to this small motel of about 17 rooms. The rates were competitive, and reviews a plus.

All I will say is, that I found no complaints from our group, and as I can say for myself, this place was a VERY comfortable place to nest for three days. Clean, homey, great staff!

Highly Recommended!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016

..Coral Sands is a quaint small 16 room motel located just a couple blocks from the boardwalk - a 4 minute walk. It is a "no frills" motel that is dated but is very clean and managers Randall and Dawn were very professional and accommodating. It's all on one level and very easy access to rooms. The pool area was especially nice as it is Randall's "baby" and it sparkles... Theresa, the housekeeper, was very kind and helpful as well. So... if location and great pool are at the top of your list, Coral Sands is for you.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cafmf
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I took the whole family on a 3 day vacation, we stayed at coral sands for 3 nights. Rooms decorated in beach theme are adorable. Dawn and Randall treated us all like family. Best hospitality ever....they make you feel welcome as soon as you pull up. The pool is sparkling and cleanest motel pool ever....thanks for making us all feel at home.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
dawn v, Manager at Coral Sands Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Thank You Susie, I am so glad I got to meet all the Family, Glad you guys had fun, so did we. Thanks dawn

Reviewed 2 July 2016

I stayed 2 yrs. ago..I see not much has improved. Our room was filthy on check-in..had 2 room changes and still disgusting. Thankfully someone above was watching out for us because we slept in one bed and during the night a heavy picture came crashing down over the pillows of the other bed. Enough is enough. I understand these places are for sleeping but to die in my sleep from a head injury..? Nope.!! Before Sandy this was a clean and pleasant off the main drag motel. now..??? Just avoid at all costs

Room Tip: Book somewhere else