See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We booked our yearly family event a little late this year. Lucky for us we were led to this small motel of about 17 rooms. The rates were competitive, and reviews a plus.

All I will say is, that I found no complaints from our group, and as I can say for myself, this place was a VERY comfortable place to nest for three days. Clean, homey, great staff!

Highly Recommended!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Thechoice1
Reviewed 4 August 2016

..Coral Sands is a quaint small 16 room motel located just a couple blocks from the boardwalk - a 4 minute walk. It is a "no frills" motel that is dated but is very clean and managers Randall and Dawn were very professional and accommodating. It's all on one level and very easy access to rooms. The pool area was especially nice as it is Randall's "baby" and it sparkles... Theresa, the housekeeper, was very kind and helpful as well. So... if location and great pool are at the top of your list, Coral Sands is for you.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cafmf
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I took the whole family on a 3 day vacation, we stayed at coral sands for 3 nights. Rooms decorated in beach theme are adorable. Dawn and Randall treated us all like family. Best hospitality ever....they make you feel welcome as soon as you pull up. The pool is sparkling and cleanest motel pool ever....thanks for making us all feel at home.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
dawn v, Manager at Coral Sands Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Thank You Susie, I am so glad I got to meet all the Family, Glad you guys had fun, so did we. Thanks dawn

Reviewed 2 July 2016

I stayed 2 yrs. ago..I see not much has improved. Our room was filthy on check-in..had 2 room changes and still disgusting. Thankfully someone above was watching out for us because we slept in one bed and during the night a heavy picture came crashing down over the pillows of the other bed. Enough is enough. I understand these places are for sleeping but to die in my sleep from a head injury..? Nope.!! Before Sandy this was a clean and pleasant off the main drag motel. now..??? Just avoid at all costs

Room Tip: Book somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luigiswife
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

This was one of the worst experiences ever. When we first arrived, the refrigerator did not work. The owners were PSYCHO! Told us we weren't allowed to go in & out of the room. Then, when I asked for towels, she told me no because I had asked for towels the day before. I guess I am suppose to use the same towels two days in a row. No room service whatsoever. She is PSYCHO don't ever stay here! Taking her to court as well cause she refused to give us back our security deposit after kicking us out for asking for towels. There's also a picture of a bug in the room attached below. Rooms were also disgusting.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Madison S
dawn v, Manager at Coral Sands Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Madison, you and your friends were not thrown out due to towels, you had up to 16 people in your room at once and after two days of trying to explain the rules to you children, you blatantly defied them. I was even kind enough on you third day to allow you and Deserai to have 3 additional friends who checked out of their own motels, to swim in the pool, due to the fact that you were the only guests left. You then proceeded to try to get 5 more people in the pool and I told you No, so you all left. When you asked for towels for the third time that day, yes I told you no. Your friend rented a room for four people not 10 and up, therefore we cannot supply everyone with towels. the best part is when I asked you what the towels were for because my Husband had just given you 4 towels 2 hours prior, you told me for the bathroom floor. It wasn't until your friend Cursed me out and you had to be removed by the Police, that I realized that you needed the towels because your toilet was clogged for two days, really. The bottom line is, I had 14 other rooms filled with young underage teens just like you ladies were, and you were the only problem. Their are rules in life that must be abided, you will learn that eventually, and you and your friends chose to constantly defy my rules, therefore you had to leave. Thank You Dawn