See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I booked this motel on a Sunday evening. On Monday morning my husband and I realized we could not go. I contacted the motel right away. The woman on the phone was extremely nasty and said that they would still have to charge our card 30.00!!!!!!! This is so unfair and not good business practice! Thank goodness I cancelled! I read so so many negative comments about this place. These owners better wake up and do right by people. Unbelievable. Stay away.. far far away! Spread the word that these people are absolutely thieves!!!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank beachie419
Reviewed 17 July 2012

My husband and I booked this with our dog. We wanted somewhere that we could bring our dog and this was the only place in Seaside Heights. I was excited about going here because I have never been to this beach town before and wanted to see where the Jersey Shore was filmed. It was run down and old looking. We had to go a block away to check in and the woman Alice that checked us in was nice but it smelled like smoke and had flies in the office due to her smoking at the desk. We got the remote and had to pay $50 deposit for our dog. Once inside there was dim lighting and the tile floor had sand on it. The matresses were wrapped in plastic causing it to crinkle when you sat or moved on it. The bathroom shower did not have a liner in it so the shower curtain had mold all over it.

The fridge was probably from the 1970's and the microwave was gross. The towels had holes in them and stains and felt like sandpaper. The air conditioner would only stay on for 3 minutes at a time and it then would turn off. The pool wasn't too bad just small.

We will not be returning to Seaside Heights it was nice to see where the show filmed but I was not a fan of the town much better in Wildwood, NJ.

Room Tip: None of the rooms would have been a good choice they were all dated and gross.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Jennifer O
Reviewed 22 June 2012

This place is a disgusting dump. The manager and his crew are SCAMMERS who will find a way to keep your security deposit! They love having kids come down on prom week-end...that's when they make their money. None of the security deposits are returned because they mysteriously find ways to scam if from you. Dirty place, dirty management...beware!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank maria a
Reviewed 6 June 2012

DO NOT STAY HERE. In addition to the rooms being dirty and disgusting (along as the manager) they are thieves, and try everything to keep your deposit. Check everything in your rooms when you first get in.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Daisy g
Reviewed 25 February 2012

This hotel is a dump. I knew when I checked in & I had to leave a deposit for the tv remote (and then she handed me the remote in a ziplock bag) that we were in trouble. The room was dirty. The sheets had burn holes in them. We used our beach towels as blankets instead of their GROSS blankets!!!! The room smelled & was dirty. It was the worse place I have ever stayed & it ruined our vacation. We felt trapped because we spent $$ on a room & dreaded being there. I left a day early because I couldn't take it anymore. AQUARIUS ARMS IS DISGUISTING!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011