See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2012

This place is a disgusting dump. The manager and his crew are SCAMMERS who will find a way to keep your security deposit! They love having kids come down on prom week-end...that's when they make their money. None of the security deposits are returned because they mysteriously find ways to scam if from you. Dirty place, dirty management...beware!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank maria a
Reviewed 6 June 2012

DO NOT STAY HERE. In addition to the rooms being dirty and disgusting (along as the manager) they are thieves, and try everything to keep your deposit. Check everything in your rooms when you first get in.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Daisy g
Reviewed 25 February 2012

This hotel is a dump. I knew when I checked in & I had to leave a deposit for the tv remote (and then she handed me the remote in a ziplock bag) that we were in trouble. The room was dirty. The sheets had burn holes in them. We used our beach towels as blankets instead of their GROSS blankets!!!! The room smelled & was dirty. It was the worse place I have ever stayed & it ruined our vacation. We felt trapped because we spent $$ on a room & dreaded being there. I left a day early because I couldn't take it anymore. AQUARIUS ARMS IS DISGUISTING!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011
6  Thank KAMou62
Reviewed 2 October 2011

If you are looking for a grimy dump this is it! The upholstery is filthy and sticky, there is not enough light (probably to hide the filth), the bed is as hard as a rock and the place is dirty and stinks. We booked for a week and stayed on night and left. This place should be condemned by the Board of Health!!

Room Tip: Go someplace else!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Susan F
Reviewed 20 July 2011

This motel has got to be the worst i have stayed at yet. The manager at check in was so rude and disrespectful. They have their dogs in the office and it SMELLS and feels as though there are fleas EVERYWHERE! The office wasnt even at our motel it was a whole block away at a different hotel. The rooms were way small with hard beds and broken chairs. Not to mention as soon as we walked it the room was covered in flies which she claimed was from the heat but we kept the broken a/c on the whole trip and on our last day the flies were still there ! The shower had to be the worst part of the room yet. It had mold and dirt in the sliding door and the tub was so high up i almost fell getting both in and out. At check in they give u a broken remote for the broken tv and tell you if you break it or loose it you will not get your deposit back ? Me and my family called about a week before our trip and ask if they had a bbq which the women replied yes but she did not mention we would have to buy charcoal and fuel for the grill. Both of the pools were dirty with sand and dirt at the bottom and smelled like they poured gallons and gallons of chlorine in it daily! If you ask me this was the worst vacation i have been on yet i will not be coming back to this motel ever ill stop being cheap cause now i see you get what u paid for !

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family