See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Took my daughter and a few friends down for a birthday weekend in Sea Isle.
The Sea Isle Inn was the ideal place! Pam and John welcomed us with a family feel. They helped us with any questions we had and gave us tips with parking and the Jitney. The room was spacious, clean and perfect for a weekend at the beach. This is an older hotel so the rooms are not super fancy but they are ideal for a weekend beach stay. The motel has five bars on premises and is also 1 mile from town center if you want to go to other bars too. The Jitney picks you up out front and runs from 4pm until 4 am. You are one 1/2 block from the beach which is also a big plus. The Sea Isle Inn also has a beautiful pool as well.

Room Tip: ideal motel for stay in Sea Isle
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Our stay was awesome!!! I'm so glad they haven't changed a thing. Very Clean and staff were super friendly! See you guys this summer !!!!! I love S.I.C since I was a baby 54 years ago, don't need to go anywhere else!!!!

Room Tip: higher floors are a little quitter
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Maryann R
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This was my first and last stay here. When I say nothing has been done to make this place appealing or comfortable for probably 50 yrs is being nice. The sofa was so worn and dirty you couldn't sit on it. The beds are so hard you can't get comfortable and can't move in the morning. The bathroom toilet seat was so scratched and flaking I was afraid to even sit on it. Come on, a new toilet seat is about $15 at Home Depot. The carpets are disgusting. The water pitcher they leave in the room hadn't been cleaned for who knows how long (there was scum literally floating in it). Now the one and only good thing is the location....but there are plenty of good locations in SIC so I won't give them any credit for that! For the condition of this motel, the rooms should cost $59/night not $250/night..........

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank LWS111
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed for two nights with a group of girls. Staff was very friendly. We didn't use the maid service. When she came by in the morning I just got extra towels.

The pool was great. Plenty of lounge chairs around. Be sure to bring your room key to enter the pool since its fenced off and the only way to get in is with your key. The pool closes at 6pm, however a few of the girls I was with were still swimming around 7pm so I'm not sure if they enforce that rule. We were drinking at the pool and nothing was said except no glass especially in the pool! Understandable for safety reasons. We had pizza delivered to the pool as well.

The sofa (also a pull-out bed) did have a small tear at the seam in the middle. The beds were not comfortable. Too hard and small for me. I wish I had brought my own pillow.

The room had a kitchenette -sink, small microwave, mini fridge, toaster, stove top (two burners) and also had dishes stocked just bring dish soap. Also a table and chairs.

The bathroom did not have any counter space at all. There was a toothbrush holder and soap dish. I brought my own soap, shampoo and conditioner. I do not think they provided shampoo and conditioner. At least our room didn't have any. The bar of soap they did provide was very small. There is room on the sides of the tub for your products. The water temp didn't stay consistent but it wasn't terrible.

The AC is a wall unit which I have no problem. Kept the whole place cool. The living room area has a big window which lets lots of natural light in during the day when you open the curtains. Two chairs outside every room to sit on.

Acme and CVS are right down the block in walking distance which was nice because I had forgotten to bring toothpaste. If you'd like to visit the beach just cross the street and walk down the block. There is an entrance/pathway between two homes.

The bars weren't in a reasonable walking distance so we had to take the Jitney. I believe it's $2 during the day and $4 at night (one way) but they run frequently so that wasn't a problem.

The hotel does have a little bar right next to the pool area which is open to the public. All the girls met up there to grab a few drinks before heading out. The Pina Coladas were good.

The woman working the office let us leave our car there after we checked out so we could have some more beach and pool time. She was really cool about it.

It's not bad if you're just staying a night or maybe two max. We spent most of our time at the pool, beach or out having fun so we didn't need anything fancy. Pretty much just a place to sleep and shower. It has all the basics you need to get you by for a short stay. Any longer than two days I would probably want to stay elsewhere. Mainly because the beds and bathroom space.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eileen C
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Just spent this past weekend at the Sea Isle Inn. I must say I was totally impressed with the motel considering the reasonable rates. Facility from top to bottom is very clean. Staff members are friendly, polite and extremely accommodating. Kudos to “John” office staff member…..Again this is the spot!!!! Looking forward to going back in the near future. Worth every penny….

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple