“Good Basic Italian Food”

Mama Mia's Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Whenever I'm in town, my Mom and I will have dinner at Mama Mia's. Mom usually orders Eggplant Parmesan and my go-to meal is the Chicken Cacciatore. Service is always good and the meals are delicious.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This time while the food was very good and the price fair, the service was painfully slow - our meals took about an hour - I have more important things to do with my time!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Guarantee if you aren't looking for Mama Mia's that you have driven by it several times. The restaurant is tucked away in a shopping center with ever changing store fronts around it. The food is by far the best in Salem especially for a sit down dinner that is not a sub or sandwich. Although they have great sandwiches too! If you are at the Island for an outage I suggest you go to Mama Mia's.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This little Italian restaurant looks like a no frills type of place, but the food is always a treasure to delight in. The crab is absent of fillers, my favorite is the Veal Oscar, with lump crabmeat and fresh asparagus. We take the family for special occasions on birthdays and get together. The staff is always friendly and accommodating.. Most shore travelers pass right by and have no idea what they missed. Don't forget to BYOB

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Was visiting in Salem and we decided to have pizza. The only negative is they do not deliver. We ordered peppepperoni. The thin crust was perfect. The spices added a special flavor. Wished we had pizza like that were I live.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Mama Mia's Restaurant & Pizza? Share your experiences!