“Ceviche was delicious but overpriced ”
Review of Sabor Peru

Sabor Peru
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Rutherford
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered fish ceviche and was surprised how good it tasted! Sunday lunch was not crowded. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. Will come back to try other dishes in the menu.

Rutherford Resident
July 16, 3017

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Metered parking till 7 , medium sized storefront restaurant , nicely done. BYOB Fantastic waitress . I had one of the most expensive dishes $20 and it was delicious . Large portion . LOTS of starch though ! I don't know how authentic but it was very good. Wife had a very good shrimp dish. I would go back just for the desserts . Made on site . Tres leche etc but I had the Cheesecake (Definitely NOT Peruvian LOL ) One of the BEST I ever had ! Owner came over and chatted with us. Very personable

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The Ceviche that is made fresh to order has exceptional flavor. Seating is limited but it is well worth any wait you may experience.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for something a little different than the usual, this is a great spot. Tons of seafood on the menu, great Ceviche, unusual beef dishes and the staff is very friendly.
I've heard about this place many times and now I'm glad that I tried it. I will be going back very soon. The only negative comment is that it is small and can feel crowded but still worth the visit.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a delicious meal at Sabor Peru last Saturday night. I had what I would call a fish stew with a tender white pollack fish and fresh vegetables in a tomato broth. Cooked and seasoned to perfection. My boyfriend had one of the specials - hanger steak. Very tasty and tender. The fried mashed potato stuffed with ground beef was a different Peruvian specialty that was delicious ! Very nice atmosphere and friendly service. Looking forward to going back and bringing some friends along!