“Great lunch”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2017

nice and simple menu
this is one of the small restaurant I ever eat but food is fantastic the service fenomenal

1  Thank claudio r

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend! Food is excellent. Have eaten at the establishment a few times and get take out weekly. Everything I've tried has been delicious! Restaurant is small and doesn't seat many patrons but the food will make you forget about the tight space.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Lunch was very good. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. Pita bread with a spread was a nice addition. Parking is the only problem -the parking lot is minuscule and serves other businesses. There may be other places to park but not knowing the area we considered ourselves fortunate to get the last spot.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This was my third time dining at TOG. This visit I dined with 7 friends for a birthday dinner and we got to try a bunch of things. We actually ordered way too much food! We had two orders of the meatballs which were very tasty, but a little too greasy for me. We also had two orders of pan fried eggplant which I would go so far to say is the best eggplant I have ever had! We ordered zucchini cakes as well which were also quite yummy. The appetizers are a nice portion size so next time we would only need one eggplant, and one meatball. There were leftovers to take home. I tried a lemon chicken soup which was also tasty, but I was hoping for lentil instead. We ordered a Greek salad and a horitaki salad both which very good, but we definitely didn't need them amongst our 5 plates of appetizers. For dinner were were all so full, but everyone enjoyed gyros (most were packed to go after a few bites) and I had a lamb shish platter. The lamb wasn't as good as the previous time I ordered it. This time it was slightly more overcooked than I would like, but still enjoyable. I highly recommend giving this place a try! Everything is good, fresh, and flavorful!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This was a real FIND! We are not from the area, so I did my usual search online, found good reviews (many!) & took our chance. This is a tiny place that had amazing, homemade (saw the hummus in a food processor) dishes! Wish we could have tried more! Everything was excellent & they sincerely cared about pleasing us. Wish I lived closer but would go out of my way to return! HIGHLY recommend!